[3.16] Seismic/Exsanguinate Trap Build | Saboteur | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Iam doing well so far, but i dont know if i should respec my nodes (constitution and magebane) to get a 2nd large cluster?

Can somebody tell me how important is suppress spell damage?
Hello, sorry I'm not actually following this specific build but I have a question about the "seismic trap releases an additional wave" helmet enchant and I don't know where else to ask.
This enchant gives us an additional pulse no matter what right? I tested using a trap and counting the pulses, with and without the helmet with the enchant, and both times I counted the same amount of pulses.
What gives? My PoB damage doesn't change either when I remove the enchant.
"
PattyWin wrote:
Iam doing well so far, but i dont know if i should respec my nodes (constitution and magebane) to get a 2nd large cluster?

Can somebody tell me how important is suppress spell damage?

Getting 100% spell suppression basically guarantees that any spell damage you take is cut in half. It's pretty useful in general since sources of incoming damage especially against bosses are usually spells.
hey.
i feel like my boss dps is laking, A LOT
what am I missing? cause I invested a lot already in this build, and I just got destroyed by the hidden invitation in magic difficulty
ty
Hidden invitation is the hardest content for this build. I would do it on white at the moment if I were you, and it's probably still going to be hard.

But if you want ideas on finding more dps/defence, perhaps the way I've built it will help. I will still struggle on some mods for The Hidden, though have ~double seismic dps & evasion, ~quadruple exsanguinate, and 100% spell suppression.

I keep meaning to write a guide as I guess I diverge quite heavily from the OP, so your mileage may vary.
Same here. I failed to complete these invitations.

The Hidden
The Twistet
How you can use 5 auras?

Skitter bots + Pride + War Banner + Herald of purity + Grace

I cant use all
You can't. I use skitterbots, pride, grace, defiance banner (and clarity).

The idea in OP is to use vaal grace, but not the grace aura. But I prefer the 20k evasion boost to 14% more DPS from herald of purity.
Last edited by NoImagination on Dec 5, 2021, 11:58:59 AM
Are tinkerskin + 2 cold iron points the only must have items for this build? I have these but my other items suck. I am on ps4 standard and is hard to trade for good items. Do I just need to stack life and resistance for the other items? Any other must have mods?
Do you know how to use the regex filter system? You can find a +2 duration trap aoe pretty quickly on a tinkerskin. This is the best league for getting those because you can link them easily for about 1ex using tainted fusing and the crafting bench. Gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info