[3.16] Comprehensive Guide for CI Aurabots | 16 Auras + 300% Aura Effect Viable

"
Waxeed wrote:
hi
this is nice rounded explain, can u please provide PoB for the Attribute stacking version that have 400 aura effect or close to it ?

"
This section is before 3.16 nerf, but I keep it here for your ideas. They are impossible to achieve now.
I have basically no experience with aurabot. Would an aurabot work well with a totem carry?
Advise, please, which carry in your opinion will be the best for starting to complete the Atlas as fast as possible?
Is it only me that thinks the hard part of aura bot is finding ppl to play together? .___.
3.16 400% aura effect is still possible in standard.

90% all resistance.
No march of the legion. (I use most of the aura but anger/malevolence/pride/purElement. Thoses are the one i switch depending who i play with. I use all the other one)
STOP NERFING AURA
Last edited by Primaeus on Feb 1, 2022, 1:03:57 AM
my friend is making this build rn and we have problems with March of the Legion... how to use it in this build ? as it can only cast auras if he doesn't have almost any aura's up cuz they eat so much mana ? is the "16 Auras" counting the 3 auras you can't use on boots ? or are we missing something.
I'm also having problems with the March of Legion boots. Seems like the sockets in it are worthless. Anger/Haste/ETC cost 780 mana.
"
I'm also having problems with the March of Legion boots. Seems like the sockets in it are worthless. Anger/Haste/ETC cost 780 mana.

"
my friend is making this build rn and we have problems with March of the Legion... how to use it in this build ? as it can only cast auras if he doesn't have almost any aura's up cuz they eat so much mana ? is the "16 Auras" counting the 3 auras you can't use on boots ? or are we missing something.

March of the legion was changed this league and this built hasnt been updated yet. You should probably hold of on using this build until it gets updated.
"
GralekNeig wrote:
"

"

March of the legion was changed this league and this built hasnt been updated yet. You should probably hold of on using this build until it gets updated.

Trying to get into an aurabot duo build with my friend. Can you recommend any resources for the aura bot build?
so aura bots are more of a defence support now but they are still kicking, here is what ive managed this league:
(es is actually 7.2k currently, duno what happened in pob. its also telling lies about what i have reserved so just be wary of that)

POB (import from website)

https://pastebin.com/0nX4J3EW

the main dps auras are in the boots, you can only select one at a time sadly, but the aura strength of it is high at least, you cover all aspects of defence so if you stay close to your teammate they can drop all their solo auras for dps auras.

there is a gimick with the conqueror's efficiency flask that allows us to be CI so we can use the robe to reserve yet more auras you must take pathfinder + flask mastery +1 flask charge/3 secconds, have the flask on drink when full. it will have 100% uptime.

u must be careful of nemesis "nullifier" mod + the new shrines in maps that turn flasks off, you will kill yourself, never manually drink the flask as u might run out of charges. (can manually drink as u enter a map if u want to be extra safe on ones with caustic ground ect)

if you dont have pathfinder, turn on ci to get a lab carry. the traps will 1 shot you.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 2, 2022, 7:13:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info