👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

Bex made a comment there will be a form of ele pen on cursed monsters via masteries. Sounds like that is the way they are "fixing" the EE nerf.
"
Marquoz wrote:
Bex made a comment there will be a form of ele pen on cursed monsters via masteries. Sounds like that is the way they are "fixing" the EE nerf.

I will be very surprised if it's anything close to 50% pen though. So ele spectres will still be much weaker than 3.15 :(
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
So dead ?
Delete
Last edited by ElPantera32 on Jan 9, 2023, 6:25:15 PM
"
kayella wrote:
"
This will also bring Syndicate Operative Spectres more in-line with other Spectres.

I think it's basically rip spectres?

No EE is a big nerf to elemental spectres and ggg just gave some extra damage to golem. We can use penetration in 6link though but that's still 50% less dps :P

phys/impale is strong, but SO is the only good phys spectre. Everything else is pretty bad actually.

Yeah I watched Ghazzy's stream, he's kinda thinking pure spectres are dead too.
Its funny how something as broken as hydrosphere and seismic trap goes un-nerfed. That build is doing 50 mil dps on 50c gear.. but ofc GGG need to nerf spectres cause popular.... Pure spectre builds are dead it seems.

It's been an honor boys....
"
quantumprof wrote:
Its funny how something as broken as hydrosphere and seismic trap goes un-nerfed. That build is doing 50 mil dps on 50c gear.. but ofc GGG need to nerf spectres cause popular.... Pure spectre builds are dead it seems.

It's been an honor boys....

Everything's fine.
A Tabula Rasa miner is finally able to outdps my 10 mirror summoner build, like intended.
"
Terspet wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/pp9US8U

this shows pride aura range at level 1/0 , 11/0, 21/20

indication to see mobs are affected by pride is a faint red glow, almost impossible to see while fighting, hope this helps

It reminds me that I always wanted to test if the quality bonus (40% area) from Generosity still applies to Pride even though the gem itself doesn't effect it. It used to work like that around Metamorph, no idea if it was changed and I cant test it atm.
Is there any Spectre or other single Minion that has a Lot of HP and is doing a Lot of Hits? (Reaper?) Doesn’t matter if it is ZDPS.

Just asking because I am thinking about that new Link skill where your Spell is cast every time your party member Hits.

It seems it is possible to Link with one of your Minions. So if there is a Cyclone or similar Minion you could concentrate on Spell Damage.

So would need a very Tanky Minion that didn’t need much from the Skill tree to survive.
"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Is there any Spectre or other single Minion that has a Lot of HP and is doing a Lot of Hits? (Reaper?) Doesn’t matter if it is ZDPS.

Just asking because I am thinking about that new Link skill where your Spell is cast every time your party member Hits.

It seems it is possible to Link with one of your Minions. So if there is a Cyclone or similar Minion you could concentrate on Spell Damage.

So would need a very Tanky Minion that didn’t need much from the Skill tree to survive.

Animate Guardian. Just give him a crapton of attack speed and link him to melee splash/multistrike et.c. and you can use him as a unkillable trigger bot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info