3.15 Comprehensive Guide to Mana Miner Scion (Mom + Agnostic + Indigon)

The build is in weird condition right now, there's a lot to be tested, but I think it's still viable. I wrote my opinion on how it should be built in News section and I will update this guide as soon as there's more information.
"
kucjlopo2d wrote:
The build is in weird condition right now, there's a lot to be tested, but I think it's still viable. I wrote my opinion on how it should be built in News section and I will update this guide as soon as there's more information.

You've just gotten to maps and want to path to the agnostic keystone.
Please review this POB
https://pastebin.com/w6cw16Ya

You can respec from this tree after you get clusters and you have the agnostic keystone either on your boots or on the scourged chest piece.
Last edited by celeritas314 on Oct 19, 2021, 3:21:46 PM
"
celeritas314 wrote:
"
kucjlopo2d wrote:

You've just gotten to maps and want to path to the agnostic keystone.
Please review this POB
https://pastebin.com/w6cw16Ya

You can respec from this tree after you get clusters and you have the agnostic keystone either on your boots or on the scourged chest piece.

Hmm, I have a couple of questions. Pathing is good, but
"
You've just gotten to maps

And have 3 core uniques already?
The biggest question is items, why Tremor Rod + Atziri's Step when you could buy a decent budget pair of sceptres/rune daggers and Dance of the Offered, I beleive these cost even less then Atziri's Step. Also you put your main gem link into Tremor Rod and linked EoW with high-impact mine ignoring free blastchain mine from the staff. Tremor Rod is okay starter for this build, but we'd like to get rid of it asap, also looks like it's bugged and still hasn't been fixed - sometimes you can't detonate mines additional times.
But good jobe nonetheless.
Also you have Acro but 0 spell supression so you're better off saving a point.
I didn't even think about Iron Will, but seems like it might be good.
Last edited by kucjlopo2d on Oct 20, 2021, 4:28:03 AM
Do you think this build would survive / be good in 3.16?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
I've played mana miner last 4 leagues so I'm theorycrafting on it as well. Seems like the biggest question marks are the defenses after the nerfs and I'm still not sure how much to invest into flask passives with the flask changes. I feel like the flask masteries aren't that strong.
"
Do you think this build would survive / be good in 3.16?

I'm sure it'll survive, but I'm not sure about how good it's going to be. Damagewise it's probably about the same as in 3.15, but defensewise...
Seems like the dmg is just fine, maybe not as good as before (or maybe i just need more items / lvls)

survivability is not great.. i die.. but its ok
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Seems like the dmg is just fine, maybe not as good as before (or maybe i just need more items / lvls)

That's what I was afraid of. I spent some time in PoB trying to increase survivability without losing a lot of damage, but I couldn't figure it out.
"
kucjlopo2d wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:

That's what I was afraid of. I spent some time in PoB trying to increase survivability without losing a lot of damage, but I couldn't figure it out.

What build would you suggest that is similar to this one as 3.15?
Tankiness and massive dmg

Any suggestion is welcomed hehe
all you standard players keep in mind you can still get the agnostic with the legacy militant faith jewel, wherever you want it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info