3.15.2b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.15.2b Patch Notes:

• Fixed a bug introduced in 3.15.2 where Pyroclast Mines could shoot more projectiles than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Jun could teleport into inaccessible locations.
  • Fixed two instance crashes.

You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes for this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2021, 9:14:28 PM
:o
Nice
actually i noticed a couple times jun was a bit off the map or in places i couldnt reach her. ty for the fix!
Hmm you so have to restart your client to get the restartless patch, ok. I don't think that means what you think it means.
When I tried to open safehouse portals with Jun in a map, the portals opened around me as if I were Jun but they were inaccessable because they were moving with me. I had to go to my hideout and come back to have the portals back around Jun. This happened twice recently but before this patch.
any idea when console gets the hotfix? or is it already released?
"
HalfFiction wrote:
When I tried to open safehouse portals with Jun in a map, the portals opened around me as if I were Jun but they were inaccessable because they were moving with me. I had to go to my hideout and come back to have the portals back around Jun. This happened twice recently but before this patch.

I never open Jun portals in maps anymore, this has happened to me as well.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
For me game start randomly crashing today
May peace be with you, exile.
"
bitskipper wrote:
Hmm you so have to restart your client to get the restartless patch, ok. I don't think that means what you think it means.

It means the servers didn't restart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info