New Microtransactions: Starfall Armour Set and Cloak and Skill Effect Sale

As one who are totally against the practise of recolor limited packs, that's not seem the case. This are a mystery boxes recolor, and those are not limited. The resemblance on orion are just the color pattern, not the design itself.
I personally like the fact that they used the Orion theme and colors, just because there are not many like it. For those who do not have Orion, I think this is an interesting set to rock. For those who have Orion, I think this would be a great complement to that set.

I personally like having things to mix around with the armor sets that I have, so it looks fine to me. I definitely don't like the helmet appearance that much though. The price range is definitely a little too high too.
agreed that core supporter packs should keep their unique design/look and not be used/reskin'd for future mtx sales.
Last edited by AShugars on Aug 6, 2021, 12:39:21 PM
its not like they dont have on offer a set with more colors and if u buy all of them u get it for a decent price... but i guess they know that this theme will sell as is alone ... :D
Really sad to see you just throw Orion supporters under the bus like this. Nightfall armor with Orion Supporter pack effects.

Please, disappoint a long time supporter more this patch GGG :c
I genuinely can't believe you guys did this.
people unironically upset about this set because of orion are weird

"but it looks kinda like this other set that is supposed to be only for me forever! how dare you!"
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Aug 6, 2021, 3:27:42 PM
Take all my MONEY!!!!! All of it!!!!
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Imagine people crying in 2021 LOLOLOL
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
"
people unironically upset about this set because of orion are weird

"but it looks kinda like this other set that is supposed to be only for me forever! how dare you!"

That's what people have paid for, right? The uniqueness.

Imagine if GGG made an announcement right after revealing that core pack, that they'd roll out similar armor set in the future for almost nothing comparing to $480. How many people do you think would still buy that T1 pack regardless?
I paid for the cool armor, the mtx points, and the physical swag. I got all of that. Frankly, I wouldn't care if they made all mtx available for purchase forever - the fomo crap is a psychological game to get people to buy stuff they otherwise wouldn't.

That said, I do recognize GGG advertises the packs as exclusive, but that isn't a problem because they still are. This is an entirely different armor that uses very similar visual effects to Orion, yeah... so what? They didn't say they wouldn't make things that are similar, and Orion is still ridiculously visually distinct to this - arguing otherwise is ridiculous.

I also think the "but this armor is cheaper!" arguments are super disingenuous, since if you really want to be nitpicky about it, technically Orion was a free armor set that came with a purchase of $480 worth of mtx points. You get no such deal here, so one could argue this set is the more expensive one.
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Aug 6, 2021, 6:10:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info