3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

lol more challenging isn't making all hits and spells to "stun" lmfao that is just fundamentally incorrect at all levels!!!!! To make the game actually harder try improving AI to be less dotard it simply takes "Circles" in POE to be Pro. Give us an in game option for Hard mode instead of dedicated side of the game for it and stop punishing your player base!!!
"
Draggonden wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
Great Patch! Most people really appreciate what you are doing, despite what forum and reddit communities make it look like.

I'm really at a loss why haters seem to be unable to move on to something that they do not hate with such a passion... Such a waste.

A lot of the people who are expressing concerns and critiques with the state of the game have clearly invested more money into it than you. No one hates this game with a passion. They love this game with a passion, but are extremely disappointed with the current direction.

This...absolute fkin THIS!!!!
"
Oneshot death eveywhere, empty friendlist (no one online), no drop, shitty Harvest, awful optimisation (10fps-20fps). I bet we are waiting for PoE2 with a new engine on Direct 12+. GGG why you improve graphics and sound on old ENGINE? WHY??? 1650S - 1080p low settings 40-60fps average, OMFG. I cant play it. Nerfs. Nerfs. Nerfs. Next BORING USELESS patch. GJ. I check game statistics on STEAM, -20% Online for 5 days, GOOD JOB.

thats a nice copypasta
+1 for going back to 3.13 as the next league.

Player Numbers will skyrocket ;)
Hmmmmm
honestly im so disgusted with everything lately GGG, BE BETTER
I was genuinely slightly hopeful that the patch would walk back some of the more egregious nerfs and tempt me back. I'm half glad that nothing here is even slightly tempting.
It's hillarious how they constantly ignor every feedback from comunity and just keep saiyng - we hear you and do nothing or worth.

Also funny fact - some players tell other players - if you dont' like game stop writing on forums and moove on - but i think every one can do everything if it's not heart other people and if ggg make poe realy realy realy bad and boring etc - i can sit here and trash talk about them like every other guys who want to do so )
"
Oneshot death eveywhere, empty friendlist (no one online), no drop, shitty Harvest, awful optimisation (10fps-20fps). I bet we are waiting for PoE2 with a new engine on Direct 12+. GGG why you improve graphics and sound on old ENGINE? WHY??? 1650S - 1080p low settings 40-60fps average, OMFG. I cant play it. Nerfs. Nerfs. Nerfs. Next BORING USELESS patch. GJ. I check game statistics on STEAM, -20% Online for 5 days, GOOD JOB.

Yeah, welcome to the Expedition on a wheelchair my mate!

Nobody sane enough plays PoE to be WEAK and SLOW. Everybody sane enough plays PoE to be STRONG and FAST. Is not that the whole reason of playing a game to become (at some point) overpowered as f**k and just melt the whole content? They provide the new content and we melt it again; that is the circle of fun! But it stops to be fun when instead of making new challenging content they just take a shotgun and cripple our both legs putting us on a wheelchair. It stops to be fun at this moment!
Is that too much to expect the game to be fun and entertaining? And it had been for a long time, but after 3.15 patch it just turned into a nightmare (I will not get into any specifics here because GGG heard it a million times and they just don't give a s**t). I should be playing the game right now, instead of doing it I spend most of my free time on the forum writing posts which keep being edited by the staff (one even deleted). So something is definitely wrong here.
Dont worry, meta players and streamers are still zoom-zooming, while casuals are struggling. Yet again GGG privilege the 1% streamers over the mayority.

I'm just bored of this game. Bored of this slow death. I dont have that much time, there are other games that are actually enjoyable and less stressful than grinding 5 hours a day and still getting 1shoted by anything above T11.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info