Merciless PVP Players

"
pianokingx3 wrote:
I know theres more of you out there! Who else wants to submit their name?

might as well add me to the list, pvp has been more dead than usual lately.

IGN: xDominus
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
level 90 Witch, learning to how PvP, standard :P
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi
"
Quirom wrote:

This guy is definitely using hacks, I could barely scratch him through his godmode and his damage would have one-shot anyone but the best of the best.
Spoiler
I lost, he owned me fair and square. I have to improve my gear to even think about beating him. Well done :)
"
Redoxe wrote:

This guy is definitely using hacks, I could barely scratch him through his godmode and his damage would have one-shot anyone but the best of the best.
Spoiler
I lost, he owned me fair and square. I have to improve my gear to even think about beating him. Well done :)

Lol I thought you were serious at first. I've been accused of using "hacks" enough times myself. I look forward to fighting this guy. ^^
IGN: _Firebitch
Celewiel, 81, firewitch.
After I hit 85 to get the last point for the core build, I'll be pvping on my melee shadow Shibboleth.
Last edited by aimlessgun on Jul 9, 2013, 12:02:25 AM
Hi fellow PvPer. I just hit 81. Melee shadow learning to pvp. Ign: Gevroche
"
Redoxe wrote:
"
Quirom wrote:

Spoiler

OMG! people are saying I'm hack! I'm too good !!!
Spoiler
oops, nope, I'm not.
I'm going through the thread and adding people who posted, so if you get a friend add from me that's why :p
aimless why you are here? you should register 1 vs 3 PvP...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info