Merciless PVP Players

"
amont0bin wrote:

edited

This thread isn't for me, its for ign's for pvp players. Seems like I struck a nerve when I wrecked you and you seem to have a grudge.

Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Last edited by pianokingx3 on Apr 16, 2013, 4:23:15 PM
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
"
amont0bin wrote:

edited

This thread isn't for me, its for ign's for pvp players. Seems like I struck a nerve when I wrecked you and you seem to have a grudge.

Lol nope, not at all. I actually like PvPing with people that poses a challenge. :)
"
pianokingx3 wrote:

5. HiggsBoson_ : 82 : Marauder --- ">.<" Ignored me so I can't say much. Not to mention he spams conversion traps now and whirling blades away 24/7. Not recommend to PVP.

Haha, not true. It is apparent that he's just upset! >.<
doublepostbelow
Last edited by pianokingx3 on Apr 16, 2013, 4:35:21 PM
"
amont0bin wrote:
"
pianokingx3 wrote:

5. HiggsBoson_ : 82 : Marauder --- ">.<" Ignored me so I can't say much. Not to mention he spams conversion traps now and whirling blades away 24/7. Not recommend to PVP.

Obviously, do you see me pointing out people's builds without their permission? For PVE that'd be fine, but PVP is competitive and doing so is quite rude.

EDIT : ACTUALLY FUCK IT, IM GOING TO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. YES, I HAVE WEAKNESSES, HIGGS JUST REVEALED THEM. USE THEM AGAINST ME AND HELP ME BE A BETTER PVPER. YOU WON'T KNOW HOW GOOD YOU ARE UNTIL YOU'RE FACED AGAINST YOUR WEAKNESSES. DEALING WITH THEM IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE BETTER.
Last edited by pianokingx3 on Apr 16, 2013, 4:48:41 PM
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
"
amont0bin wrote:
"
pianokingx3 wrote:

Obviously, do you see me pointing out people's builds without their permission? For PVE that'd be fine, but PVP is competitive and doing so is quite rude.

EDIT : ACTUALLY FUCK IT, IM GOING TO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. YES, I HAVE WEAKNESSES, HIGGS JUST REVEALED THEM. USE THEM AGAINST ME AND HELP ME BE A BETTER PVPER. YOU WON'T KNOW HOW GOOD YOU ARE UNTIL YOU'RE FACED AGAINST YOUR WEAKNESSES. DEALING WITH THEM IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE BETTER.

Exactly! <3
"
amont0bin wrote:

Exactly! <3

<3
stronkberry (Marauder)

(As of 2013-04-16)

WHAT TO EXPECT:
==============
-Uses Enduring Cry x2 (Can have 6+ Endurance charges, if I remember correctly)
-Uses Marohi Erqi, and therefore most likely have a point in Resolute Technique (guaranteed hits but cannot crit)
-Heavy Strike (possibly with Multistrike) user (Very high attack speed and high physical damage)
-Very mobile due to Leap Slam + very high attack speed (You will NEVER catch him, if he decides to spam Leap Slam)
-Attacks causes Chill effects (probaly quality Added Cold Damage)
-Uses Temporal Chains (most likely 20%Q, I would say 43-44% slowing effect)
-Uses Bear Traps (most likely 20%Q and lvl 20)

BATTLE STYLE IN A NUTSHELL:
=======================
-So basically he starts using his 2 Enduring Cries to get his endurance charges up to max (6+)
-Casts Temp Chains on you
-His Heavy Strike causes Chill effect so you will have BOTH TEMP CHAINS + CHILL = EVERYTHING YOU DO IS EXTREMELY SLOW
-While your character moves slower than a fat retard, he drops 3 BEAR TRAPS on you...annnnnd you're dead.

TIPS:
====
-It will help if you have 75% (max) Block, as you will block most of his quick attacks
-Make sure you have Warding flasks, as you will need to get rid of his Temp Chains. POP a flask when he starts hitting you with his attacks
-Passives/items that reduce Chill duration
-Use Chill effect on him
-Don't get caught in a bear trap, if you do whirl/leap away
-Keep Temp Chains up on him. He usually uses a warding flask when he's about to burst you down. Keep an eye on that.

SIDE NOTE:
=========
-So much de-sync every time I play versus him. He is from Singapore so I don't know if it's a proximity issue.
Last edited by amont0bin on Apr 16, 2013, 9:50:22 PM
lol a typical loser that got angry when lose at pvp, so revealing people build here can make u have a little revenge on them huh? accept when u lose man, or u will be a loser for the rest of ur life
Last edited by aristolholy on Apr 17, 2013, 1:30:17 AM
I dont get it guys where you took this idea that if someone rages after loosing, he is noob :D
In pro games there are so many world champions that rage so much after loosing, even call oponents bad names, call something to be OP. It is just a quality of character, does not nesecaraly indicate that person is noob.
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info