No Tora's 2-handed non-crafting bench unveil only mod (still missing in 3.23)

Ok, i am not sure it is a trade site bug or game mechanic bug or just intended to avoid 2-handed weapon to be overpowered

So, the bug is, there is No Tora 2-handed mod in the trade site (NOT the crafting bench version)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 20, 2024, 5:18:43 PM
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2024, 6:37:51 AM
E.g.
Tora mod, not yet unveil, two hand melee

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/rPEgmDGuQ

Tora mod, not yet unveil, bow

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/zmXDd2s4

Both return zero listing result in temp league and in Standard
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Is it fixed in 3.16 or this 2-handed tora mod is intended to be drop disabled? Or is it a troll that it is included in the game file that intended to caught people that datamine the game?

"
We’ve also taken the opportunity to increase the chance of seeing some rarer Veiled Modifiers to make it easier to unlock them.

3.16.2 and 3.17 coming

Still not fixed and the trade site only show crafted version which clearly a bug in spawning this mod (or veil version) on two hand item

another league

Still bugged

still missing in 3.19

up

Lake league to narrow out Tora 2-handed mod
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/g9jj4Q5iQ

Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 3, 2022, 4:00:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info