[3.15 HC] Apep's Forbidden Rite Totems (Hierophant) Solid Budget Early League

Nice hit! Link up flame dash>arcane surge>inc duration>faster casting. If you already have faster casting in the gloves, add in an unlinked vortex and put it on your left click to chill everything as you walk. :)

Also glad you are enjoying the build!

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 3, 2021, 8:38:23 PM
OMG THANKS! Its working out great! :)
I have a quick thought, stealing this idea from another totem build.

Switch in to Viridi's Veil once possible, freeing up your ring slots, allowing you to wear Coward's Legacy and grab "Pain Attunement" for a bunch more damage. It would also allow you to switch the minor god over to the one that gives the big health potion buff for low life, and use Panic Flasks
Yay! Welcome!

Re Viridi's Veil: Absolutely an option once they are available. Where I play in hc they don't exist yet. Definitely some pros and cons choosing between viridi veil vs. Shaper/Crusader rings, but either is better than kika's.

-O
will try on ssfhc
thx 4 your guide man
Most welcome and good luck let! Do let us know how it goes.

-O
Hello and thanks for your work.

How's the survivability of this build? Did we get random one-shots? And if not, what protect us from this? This build dont use shield as well...
Most welcome. Survivability has actually been quite good for me, as follows:

1. We get an ehp pool of up to a little over 8k--not immense, but good enough to avoid most of everything except boss wind up mechanics.

2. A little block and spell block from dual wielding and the two flexible sentry nodes.

3. Maxxed out CWDT steelskin and frost shield give us another 3k emergency EHP on a cooldown.

4. Agnostic with 3 seething eternal mana flasks is enough recovery for almost any situation you find yourself in.

5. But MOST importantly--taunt. The combination of decoy totem and the shrieking bolts node (on a medium projectile cluster jewel) means that we are very rarely even targeted by anything (except periodic boss mechanics that ignore taunt, but are avoidable), and what we are worrying about is usually just incidental damage. The rest of the defenses are almost always enough to handle that.

Dying with this build at full strength did eventually happen to me, but it wasn't the lack of defensive mechanics. I was fighting Sirus and was almost at the end, and lost track of how many flame dashes I had left. It was still on cooldown when I was hit by his die beam . . . . But before that I had been running T16s with no trouble.

-O

Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 9, 2021, 7:16:24 PM
I feel like I get randomly 1 shot at times still :P, especially in juiced T16 maps.

I kinda feel like I need more damage - thinking about upgrading amulet next to grab some spell crit/multi? I'm not really familiar with totem builds, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

got my new amulet :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info