3.15.0f Patch Notes (restartless)

ty GGG but legbooks still super rare... cant find
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
xebtria wrote:

of course all numbers would be suspect of balancing

okay

"
xebtria wrote:

it's a neat idea, but the current implementation is beyond abysmal. even if you buff its damage by 50000% it would only be good to get out for bosses to oneshot them, but for everything else you would unequip the gem so the rest of your minions could do the clear.

So, you're idea can be suspect of balancing, but GGG's version, not?

hmmmkay
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
nice try,but I ll go to diabolo 2.
GGG please check the reroll currency drop rate at lower levels (ie. Act 10, outleveled by about 8 levels) : this was VERY low after 3.15e (worse than before the patch)
It improved a lot with the start of the endgame though.

The increase of blueprint drops after 3.15.e is noticeable!

BTW : Loving Expedition so far, taking my very own time in SSF ;)
whatever still no log books, 4 day later, awesome update...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
WTB Medved Bug fix, so i can loot him. :(
Can you finally fix the logbook drop rate or, if you don't want to, erase them from existence? Is getting really annoying to enjoy the league without being able to play it. I have 60 hours on my main char now and I only got 4 logbooks in the entire season (not to mention that my first ex dropped after 58 hours).
"
ProfWollhoven wrote:
Can you finally fix the logbook drop rate or, if you don't want to, erase them from existence? Is getting really annoying to enjoy the league without being able to play it. I have 60 hours on my main char now and I only got 4 logbooks in the entire season (not to mention that my first ex dropped after 58 hours).

i had the same kind of luck in 3.13 with 600 maps and only 3 harvests had spawned. it's just poor coding and some poor souls get the brunt of the RNG
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
it doesn't look like they buffed...
adn i always prioritize the increased logbooks droprate on any encounter...

i really wanted to try and fight the new bosses :(
VISITE MEU DEVIANTART: http://nanicow.deviantart.com/
Dead league, Nerfs Killed Poe.
not going to Buy anything anymore.
so who cares about patchnodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info