3.15.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

"
R3dPr3d4t0r wrote:

I haven't found a single loogbook yet.

me neither.

"
R3dPr3d4t0r wrote:
Do I have to create a new hideout from zero for real? anyone can confirm that it works?

you either create a new hideout by asking helena or log out for more than 5 minutes so your current hideout runs into a timeout and is wiped.

there is no other option.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 29, 2021, 7:41:12 AM
fix league rewards please! im pushing t16 maps with 60% atlas completion and only had 1 log book drop. if ur gonna nerf dmg and stuff at least make the league rewarding!
[Removed by Support]
When will we be able to do League mechanics as a team, and ALL get progression and credit?
Why is it only the instance starter that gets it?

"Here we have a Multiplayer game, with Exclusive rewards for League related events... BUT only ONE of your party members can earn those rewards at a time."

Logic?
"
Deathpunkin wrote:
When will we be able to do League mechanics as a team, and ALL get progression and credit?
Why is it only the instance starter that gets it?

"Here we have a Multiplayer game, with Exclusive rewards for League related events... BUT only ONE of your party members can earn those rewards at a time."

Logic?

think thats cause they fixed abuse cases.

from a certain level onward, expeditions don't spawn for you in lower levels anymore.

so, if youre in maps you can't farm quarry in the main story for fragments.

people could easily fix that by bringing a low level char into quarry. if they're account bound thats not possible
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Khaine01 wrote:
No making expeditions actually worth doing in maps yet? This is literally the most unrewarding league I've ever played and it is infuriating.

The remnants in maps during expeditions don't even seem to properly apply to drops... i.e., increased maps or logbooks chance and they literally do nothing at all. I'm ok with all of the nerfs, but the league mechanic being this unrewarding is absolutely pathetic.

I hate to whine, but come on guys, they drop almost nothing in maps and they take so much time.

Rog - gives mostly trash items and doesn't allow you to skip his crafts twice in a row which is worthless. Rog should be using the well-rolled rare system at the minimum.

Gamble lady - who cares, all junk or weak uniques.

Haggle guy is ok but reroll currencies are WAY too rare.

And the exchange guy, same as above.

Please fix the remnants applying to chests/runic monsters if anything, that would at least make the mechanic in maps not feel like clicking white chests.
UP
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Fixed a bug where you were unable to complete the “Defeat these Unique Monsters” challenge if you killed Innocence before The Matriarch in Act 5. Killing The Risen Matriarch now gives credit towards this challenge if you have already killed Innocence.

Oh, thank goodness!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
"
Killing another player now grants 500 experience plus 20% of the player's total experience (previously 200 experience plus 20%).

This will help with the discrepancy that it was a PvEP meta: you had to kill monsters first to get some levels & find a good gem, then could move on to PvP as the circle got really small.
"
MuckaBoiUK wrote:
fix league rewards please! im pushing t16 maps with 60% atlas completion and only had 1 log book drop. if ur gonna nerf dmg and stuff at least make the league rewarding!

I'm doing high yellow maps now and I've found like 9 logbooks man. You start off with the Logbook marker and then get as many runic markers as you can along with buffing up quant and rarity. Like 1/3 Expeditions I find, has the runic monster mod. You just have to focus on that marker first always. You won't sustain them, but you should be getting some if you target that specifically
any change to the tnt thing, so you need to confirm setting it off keep clicking it by accident before all the charges are placed...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
logbook drop rates are as low as player retention.

your arguments are as valid as your current league character

oh wait, youre not even playing but you're still here KEKW
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info