Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

Typical league launch for us console plebs. Sadge
Login nerff
Come on man.
seems like they dont care about console community at all.
When it was heist, it was the worst start i have ever seen, with a smth about 1 day delay, then on last league they didnt fix syndicate system for around 2-3 weeks from start ( u have same reward as pc but only 1 event at the map)
And patches are with 5 days delay, sometimes faster but still.
And i have never seen any "good" aplogies like free cheap mtx for players who suffer this starts each league.
Last edited by Fel-Seal on Jul 28, 2021, 8:37:35 PM
there has literally only been 1 league ive played where there wasnt an issue with the new league patch... you would think by now you guys would have figured out how to stop this crap from happening... it really is a shame
Guys, GGG lost like 50k pc players on launch and seems to be ok with that. Do you thunk they really care about several hundreds ps4 players? Don't be naive.
And start delay on top of already shitty league? Ok, i am going back to D3 season 24.
happy launch xboxers!
"
BigND2k14 wrote:
Guys, GGG lost like 50k pc players on launch and seems to be ok with that. Do you thunk they really care about several hundreds ps4 players? Don't be naive.
And start delay on top of already shitty league? Ok, i am going back to D3 season 24.

Start numbers were average, about 20k ppl less due to steam statistics, but then ppl played that "balanced game" and 27% ppl left league at first 2 days, now steam online is 40-60k average, they made new patch, but we will not receive it from launch, so we have to play with all that problems which cause ppl to leave from pc, till we finally get some "good" patch notes.
did u see the Ultimatum league for PC?

:D
So incredibly disappointing. Can't say that many of us are surprised, though. sigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info