3.15.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Prior to the patch I was able to kill sirus 70% of the time, now I die 100% of the time. I also die fighting other bosses which never happened before.

I am going to quit the game until yall fix this mess of an update.
My game keep crashing when i tried to summon Reaper, and now i cant raise zombie :(
well gj ggg u really messed up on this league. Played since harbinger each league, now i consider leaving this one alone for first time ever. U take fun part of a game so it's no more fun. Logic
"
my game is crashing 2-3 times per map, a few hours ago everything was fine, i dont know if this patch is responsible

I'm having the exact same problem prior to patch I never crashed now I'm crashing 2-3 times an hour doesn't matter what I'm doing just sitting in my hideout or doing maps just crashes :P
Been playing on and off since pre-release. This will be the second time I've finished a season. Absolutely knocking it out of the park with the difficulty. I really enjoy actually having to play my game again.

Also I want to say thanks for breaking the meta to. A game like this you shouldn't be able to just do the same build and crap each season and I love that you've shaken everything up!

Remember even if they are screaming at you right now, most of em will be back and most wont leave in the first place guys. This update gives you a solid foundation going forwards.

I bought 4 specialty stash tabs and another premium stash tab today to show some love. I can't name another game I've spent 10 years+ playing. Thanks for the hard work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info