Path of Exile: Expedition Launches Soon

I'm really looking forward to this new league. The expedition concept looks very interesting!
Anyones torrent stuck on 99,9% ? Or is this normal.
"
NooBikos wrote:
Anyones torrent stuck on 99,9% ? Or is this normal.

nope, mine was fine and is seeding fine too
Hope we have a drama-free launch. The last couple have been less than ideal.
what are the odds there's some completely-foreseeable should-have-been-tested massive bug that screws with the first hours of the launch.

for everyone EXCEPT streamers ofc

Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jul 23, 2021, 10:51:20 AM
I am ready.
When can I start patching the game through the standalone client?

My internet is literal dogshit 800kbs download speed. Will I be able to play today?
~ Seph
"
oa7x wrote:
really hoping all the people crying on reddit won't be playing so we can have an unclogged server launch hoping for the best keep up the good work maybe premature shield nerf 2 minutes before launch that would be funny i think

They already nerfed Shield Crush between the initial announcement post and now. Ggg were way ahead of you :p
I for one am super excited to play. The tears of [Removed by Support] never bothered me much or kept me from playing.

I'm excited for the direction GGG is finally taking the game back into as PoE hasn't necessarily felt, for me at least, as it did back when I started playing when there were only 3 acts in the game.

Lemme tell all you youngins who are complaining, there is something REALLY special about getting stunlocked and killed by a few Rhoa's in the mudflats its a blast.
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 23, 2021, 12:10:20 PM
So I downloaded the torrent file and now I still need to update 14gb in the game launcher. Did I do something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info