[3.15] The Raining Tempest. *Deadeye* 4M+ DPS - Dual Curse - League Starter

Loving this build so far. Awesome man.
Anyone done end game content with this build? Getting quite bored of the meta stuff and want a build that is strong and fast paced and this seems cool i just dont want to invest into another squishy build and throw it out like i did my trapper.
Any chance of using this build as Raider ?
if yes, what should be changed ?

Thanks <3
Iam really enjoying this build, its so powerfull at level 68 i complete a T12 map easy peasy. What upgrades in budget should i do at next?

Last edited by StarDustVendeta on Aug 20, 2021, 10:27:58 PM
Love the build idea and looking between this one and a Cast on crit. I just wanted to know what is the interaction with the hydrosphere? Do you use that for your lightning arrow on bosss so you have both the storm rain and LA projectiles hitting the boss or do you swap in barrage to interact with the hydrosphere for more single target damage? Also, using death's Opus bow instead of the tempest - would we then need to scale into more attack speed even though the PoB shows less LA damage but more storm rain damage? Thanks in advance :)
"
Iam really enjoying this build, its so powerfull at level 68 i complete a T12 map easy peasy. What upgrades in budget should i do at next?

Are you following the tree from main post?
I tried this build this week and is AWESOME! Cheap easy to do at the begining, now middle league you can buy cheaper things. I changed to:

Also works great in Delve. Im thinking on changing Inpulsa for a "Assassin's Garb" with:
You can apply an additional Curse
Attacks have +#% to Critical Strike Chance

And then add a Elemental Weakness curse :D
Last edited by ENSASKE on Aug 27, 2021, 3:02:25 PM
what amulet anointment are you guys taking?
in pob you take the mirage archer asc node but in the guide it says take something else so what would i take?
Last edited by Muschna on Sep 4, 2021, 7:12:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info