New and Changed Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Expedition

idk i guess you to test but it mehhh
"
Cute gems but still,
R.I.P. reddit lords, quin, pathofmatt, projectpt and all the fornite players stuck on brutus for the next 4 months 😔

Imagine acting superior when you barely achieved anything yourself in the previous league.
"
RobertDowney wrote:
"
Cute gems but still,
R.I.P. reddit lords, quin, pathofmatt, projectpt and all the fornite players stuck on brutus for the next 4 months 😔

Imagine acting superior when you barely achieved anything yourself in the previous league.

that means he/she has a life.
"
RobertDowney wrote:
"
Cute gems but still,

Imagine caring about achievements in a game.. ROFL!!
Lovin' a lot of these changes and nerfs. Force the meta to morph and people to adapt, that's how it has to be when people still try to make Speed Clear the way to play and the devs say 'no, don't do that' too many times.

Anyhowdywho, can't wait to go on a drunken stupor with Flask Thrower! One of each flask for MAXIMUM DRINKAGE!
"
ProGameZ wrote:
I wasn't prepared for this way of PoE being nerfed. Seems like my favourite game, that helped me escape from 15 years slavery of DotA 1 and DotA 2, is now dying.

You're just very much used to it. There are a lot of good games, you just have to look for them.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 21, 2021, 9:46:31 PM
"
gruumine wrote:
"
RobertDowney wrote:
"
Cute gems but still,

that means he/she has a life.

...right. Because it's completely unreasonable to find time to complete challenges over a three month period, while still maintaining a real life? What are you talking about. Most of us have full time jobs and responsibilities, even those who achieve 36/40 every league.
Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!
Saved
"
RobertDowney wrote:

...right. Because it's completely unreasonable to find time to complete challenges over a three month period, while still maintaining a real life? What are you talking about. Most of us have full time jobs and responsibilities, even those who achieve 36/40 every league.

yes it is. 100%. depends on how big your real life is.
Last edited by gruumine on Jul 21, 2021, 10:28:16 PM
Let's Go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info