[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"

Not doing anything wrong, Brittle is only for Bosses, same for the assassins mark. In general your minions will move around so fast and murder everything, AG doesn't get a chance to attack in most situations.

On that note something forgot to mention in the guide, using the old numlock trick can be used to automate the casting of convocation and Bone Barrier. I'll update the guide with this info shortly.

I see, good then, ty vm for answering the question man. :)

Also I don't think you necessarily need the Scourge right from the get go. It is 1.5 ex min atm and I have no problem clearing white and yellow maps even without it. But it is ofc pretty substantial dmg boost. ^^
"
Rhothgarr wrote:
Also I don't think you necessarily need the Scourge right from the get go. It is 1.5 ex min atm and I have no problem clearing white and yellow maps even without it. But it is ofc pretty substantial dmg boost. ^^

It comes down in price extremely fast but yeah you can essence craft a minion damage claw in the meantime. They are effectively the same. Alternatively Advancing Fortress is a decent claw to keep you alive early on. Gives some block and lets you acquire fortify if you put Whirling Blades in it and move Desecrate/Cremation to the gloves.

Edit - also forgot to include the Triad Grip, Mesh Gloves in the minimum for the build when asked earlier, woops! Make sure you have those, the converted phys gets boosted by the white wind.
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Jul 25, 2021, 5:18:32 AM
Hello,
I think the build kinda have a problem late game against boss. Some boss like Sirus it's impossible to have a good amount of animate weapon. You can get Vaal Breach you will say, but this league there's no Breach flag, so the only way is with divination cards. It means Vaal breach will be very very expensive :(
Hey great build! I've recently swap to that build and I'm having a blast. I still have some question about a modification i did in the tree. Since the timeless jewel is so expensive early league and the nerf of Essence Extraction and removed the Mana Flasks gain 1 Charge every 3 seconds and the fact vaal breach would be near to impossible to get, I've decide to go grab the Arcane Chemistry and Profane Chemistry to generate 1 life/mana and the grab the skill duration on the way. Should I keep them? Or that's too much skill points invested for those QoL?
"
Hello,
I think the build kinda have a problem late game against boss. Some boss like Sirus it's impossible to have a good amount of animate weapon. You can get Vaal Breach you will say, but this league there's no Breach flag, so the only way is with divination cards. It means Vaal breach will be very very expensive :(

Yup, kinda sucks. You can still fight him using 2 Writhing Jars and 3 empty flask slots (which if you use the new orbs to make flasks autocast, even better) with Traitor and have about half your weapons, it just won't be as explosive as using Vaal Breaches to obtain your full weapon count. You can also use more Jars and no traitor, just run away and hide to let Soul of Ryslatha recharge everything.

Edit - just checked trade out of curiosity, Prices of Vaal Breach are atm same as they were last league. You'll be fine.

"
Murasaku wrote:
Hey great build! I've recently swap to that build and I'm having a blast. I still have some question about a modification i did in the tree. Since the timeless jewel is so expensive early league and the nerf of Essence Extraction and removed the Mana Flasks gain 1 Charge every 3 seconds and the fact vaal breach would be near to impossible to get, I've decide to go grab the Arcane Chemistry and Profane Chemistry to generate 1 life/mana and the grab the skill duration on the way. Should I keep them? Or that's too much skill points invested for those QoL?

Essence Extraction is for the ailment removal not the charges. You can skip it if you want but then you will likely need an ignite removal flask. It is 3 point QoL and the Inc Charges gained still makes The Traitor 30% better. It's a good investment because it is 3 points.

Arcane Chemistry/Profane Chemistry are WAAAY too far out the way to justify. Too much investment for little return. You paying 8 points minimum for a minor amount of flask regen on the flask you don't need regen on. Ryslatha on it's own is enough to sustain worm flasks gaining 1 charge per second. Them 14 points you currently using could be an entire minion cluster that doubles your damage.

Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Jul 25, 2021, 5:06:44 PM
Quick question;
I assume you generate charges for Soul Ripper and then Vaal Breach with The Traitor keystone ?

Else, when you enter Sirus, you have no charge to use the potion.
"
Quick question;
I assume you generate charges for Soul Ripper and then Vaal Breach with The Traitor keystone ?

Else, when you enter Sirus, you have no charge to use the potion.

Correct. Same for Maven Challenges. Take off all flasks except soul ripper and make Vaal Breaches around the edge of the arena until you have enough to last the fight. It can take a few mins, but it'll make things go very smoothly. When fighting Sirus you can charge up soul ripper while he's AFKing in the sky between phases.

Word of warning - When you do use the Vaal breach in the boss arenas if you get unlucky and a breach boss spawns, it gets the zone boss modifiers. Keep moving and you should be fine.
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Jul 26, 2021, 11:09:13 AM
Could You please post a link to an actual character which is made the video, since believe me - i have trust issues about builds which lacing actual characters involved. No offense.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Could You please post a link to an actual character which is made the video, since believe me - i have trust issues about builds which lacing actual characters involved. No offense.

Kinda silly to have trust issues over that due to the uniqueness of the build and the content in question. This isn't a build anyone has done before and I can't fake things like killing Trialmaster before it stops time in Standard since he isn't in standard and even if he was, I'd be doing half damage if I did it now. Still I get it, people really like to inflate numbers and lie about there builds here. It's the reason I don't include the DPS this build does in the title since it'd look fake.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheVoidInsanity/characters?characterName=CommanderOfChains

If you want to see the original and by comparison terrible version of the build that I used in heist, look up RuleSixtyThreeVergil.
Last edited by TheVoidInsanity on Jul 26, 2021, 7:12:21 PM
Since the AG is bad against cold DoT, do you have any recommendation how to do Veritania? Mine died in her stupid tornado :(. Just changing the helmet should let him heal more than the DoT perhaps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info