Expedition Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

This is actual garbage. God, even the map rotation is horrible.
Did you guys have a meeting where everyone pitched ideas about how to make this league the worst we've ever seen?

Skipping this shit. It's over, should've never sold yourself to tencent.
"
V3n05 wrote:
YAY!!! My div card Dementophobia is finally going in

gratulation!

whats the name of the card again?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Mil0sevic wrote:
"
MUSIC77 wrote:
I'm really curious to see how the new changes will affect my existing builds. I also hope that Claw, Chaos & Trap builds get a major upgrade!

I'm really curious how many players goes to the end game...

fewer.

hope i'm one of them and i find it nice that the access isn't granted for free and minimal skill and time investment are needed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thanks GGG. I love this patch notes!!

After all, it's all about leveling up and fighting through the beautifully designed acts. In particular, it's always fun for me to create a new character and be faced with challenges right at the beginning in the first act. In my opinion, the first act is particularly well done in terms of the enemy models and the athmosphere. The harder the enemies are, the greater the feeling of the reward received. So don't listen to the haters and further adapt (tighten) the mostly very simple game. Just look at the streamers how fast and easy they race through the acts > no challenge.

"
Goauld wrote:
Thanks GGG. I love this patch notes!!

After all, it's all about leveling up and fighting through the beautifully designed acts. In particular, it's always fun for me to create a new character and be faced with challenges right at the beginning in the first act. In my opinion, the first act is particularly well done in terms of the enemy models and the athmosphere. The harder the enemies are, the greater the feeling of the reward received. So don't listen to the haters and further adapt (tighten) the mostly very simple game. Just look at the streamers how fast and easy they race through the acts > no challenge.

I C wat U did Derr
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
T16 look shit
started this game on ultimatum league and i thought wow this game has everything right. was enjoying so much that i was doing like 8hrs a days for straight 3 months. steep learning curve but i was enjoying as there was enough write up to learn from.

this steep reset is just, bam.. bye bye.. i am not like going to study all over again to graduate from PoE university.

If something needs to change for these to happen especially for new players who know nothing about optimizing builds etc
1. reduce the penalty for death
2. increase duration of league
GGG, do you know how many new games will be released in period of 3.15? Do you really think, that your SHAKEUP of SC TRADE meta is good for Players?
Maybe, we will play for 2 weeks. But no one support pack will be obtained.
Stay fool, stay hungry.
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf

I won't even start playing....
Obviosly, i will skip first three days, and watch what happens=)
Скип пока не сделают восстановление системы.
Криса, проснись, ты обосрался!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info