Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
summer322 wrote:
nice, raise spectre suvived

dw they will slaughter necromancer in tomorrows patch notes
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Let me start by saying, GGG is allowed to do what they please. Keep it as hardcore and as difficult as you want it. Im not asking them to change their direction, its their business.

I will say, as someone who has spent possibly a few thousand dollars on the game... This is likely the final nail in the coffin for me. I'll admit it, Im not a very good poe player. With that said, these changes, combined with some of the other changes in the past 12-18 months, only further push me from the game. It was already very long and often difficult to get to endgame bosses (sirius etc), and I think this is just going to make it even harder. Not enjoyable for me.

So Im going to take my fat wallet and spend it on other games. GGG you keep doing you, I hope you succeed with your model here.

Maybe I play a bit here and there, maybe not. Regardless, I won't continue to support the company with purchases any longer. I made a statement like this at the start of last league particularly because of the streamer queue priority (seems people forgot about that shady shit move). I'll be passing on supporter packs here too.

tldr; Im a filthy casual, Im a nobody, I do have the ability to post my opinion, Im not that good at the game, I have a lot of $$ to spend and I have spent on POE, and the multitude of difficulty changes push me from enjoying the game...thus my money will go elsewhere.

I see a lot of people complaining about buffs to campaign monsters... I can see why, and I somewhat agree. My solution: make the campaign difficult. Like really difficult. But then, when we want to make another character, give us either endless delve or infinite map system that scales with level, till 68, where you drop us at the endgame. Everyonhe is happy tehn, I guess?
"
If you craft your Aquamarine flask to maximise flask effect, it can reduce a freeze to the point of it being mostly ignored.

Hats off to the two people that end up doing this! Nice one.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
bartekowca666 wrote:
I see a lot of people complaining about buffs to campaign monsters... I can see why, and I somewhat agree. My solution: make the campaign difficult. Like really difficult. But then, when we want to make another character, give us either endless delve or infinite map system that scales with level, till 68, where you drop us at the endgame. Everyonhe is happy tehn, I guess?
would love that to be honest, or 1 character lvl 75 boost if you reach lvl 95 on 1 character
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
The game has just become ridiculously grindy... Going through Acts every league is boring AF. The biggest problem though is they nerfed things like Harvest that made end game interesting.... So I basically max out gear and there is nothing left to improve and I get bored and quit. There needs to be some incentive to play end game outside of currency farming. If I am going to play a grind game I may as well go back to MMOs where grinding actually pays off.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jul 19, 2021, 7:16:27 PM
how mad is reddit?
press S to skip
Is this all the nerfs?

Easy :) i was afraid.
"
AT_Maestre wrote:
Think the casual player will be punished...no chance to break the endgame now...
Professional players and streamers dont mind the nerfs...

Hope GGG reworked the lootsystem, but i dont think so...

i agree, these nerfs only hurt the casuals. I have several casuals i play with and they are gonna have a rough time...
Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info