[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

So I don’t need utmost anything for an an ointment I have enough omniscience. What would you suggest for an anoint? Also, I was thinking of using forbidden jewels for bane of legends instead of the crit life jewels. Not sure if it’s a good idea, but I have the flesh one already. What are everyone’s thoughts on this?
Hi anyone can check my gear https://pastebin.com/jAFf8YCw
why so low dmg :D and survive why sh*t
Thank you so very much for this guide. My goal was to finally get a 90 HC in league and I was able to achieve that finally with your build! I enjoyed the survival of this build and just blasting everything with lightning. I made some adjustment to make it more tanky and to help alleviate some of the demands of accuracy. I picked up Rampart key stone and Fortify master (10% reduced DOT) to increase damage and make fortify better. Next, i did not pick up inspirational ascendency instead I went for Worthy foe which makes it so your hits can't be evaded and lets you drop your need for accuracy. I can still run defiance banner without issues and have 70 mana to spare for abilities. Again thank you so much for this build it has been a blast!

https://pastebin.com/Mb9MS3j1
Was wondering watchers eye, cluster or interrogation should I go for first? Also what type of cluster should I go and rolls to go for? Thanks!
Hey!
I'm a little conflicted as to the upgrade path.
Do I gear up as best I can, and the last upgrade would be omni, or should omni be an early upgrade?
As I understand, you can do most if not all content without that amulet so
Sorry to everyone that wrote during late June/July. I took a major hiatus from PoE and gaming in general due to real life stuff.

I'll be back for 3.19, and am looking at creating a new build.
~Donkster5
"
Will this build be as amazing? No.

why not?
only because of the Omni nerf?
"
BeRse wrote:
"

why not?

1. Omni Nerf (TBH, the build did everything before Omni was a thing, so it still can)
2. Mana Res/Aura effect nerfs
3. Harder to get spell suppression maxed (more equipment slots)

Granted, its all relative as other builds get nerfed by all those, and unless something else changes after the reveal, its still very strong, especially in trade league.

The key thing is I used the words "as strong". Last league, I can confidently say it was one of the top 5 builds that could be played, and could be scaled to freaking magical heights with some mirror tier shenanigans. This league, I think it falls out of the top 5 but is still very strong.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:
"

why not?

1. Omni Nerf (TBH, the build did everything before Omni was a thing, so it still can)
2. Mana Res/Aura effect nerfs
3. Harder to get spell suppression maxed (more equipment slots)

Granted, its all relative as other builds get nerfed by all those, and unless something else changes after the reveal, its still very strong, especially in trade league.

The key thing is I used the words "as strong". Last league, I can confidently say it was one of the top 5 builds that could be played, and could be scaled to freaking magical heights with some mirror tier shenanigans. This league, I think it falls out of the top 5 but is still very strong.

Im planning to play this at Standart so nerfs wont effect me am i right ?
RIP LS was good while it lasted

The last of the strike skills falling to GGG nerf hammer

They “fixed” it so now no double dipping on single target

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info