[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

have a question

does this build can inflict britttle on endgame boss(sirus, maven etc..)??

in pob, effect of brittle set 15% but i doubt that we deal enough cold damage to inflict brittle up to max effect(15% crit chance)
"
AirSuckit wrote:
have a question

does this build can inflict britttle on endgame boss(sirus, maven etc..)??

in pob, effect of brittle set 15% but i doubt that we deal enough cold damage to inflict brittle up to max effect(15% crit chance)

a great question… that is why we stack increased effect of non-damaging ailments. My testing shows that I can get 8 or 9 stacks of brittle on A8. For me, that is enough to get close to 100% crit chance. My claw is still trash, so I’m hoping with a better claw and better jewels, I’ll be able to reach 10 stacks, which is more than enough. I have yet to test with maven or the feared, but I’m stacking brittle and other ailments just fine on elder/shaper/formed/etc.

~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:
Hey all, I've dropped a new PoB. Basically, once you have the Interrogation, you can drop claws of the Hawk (4 passives) in order to take the Dagger node just below and left of the claw wheel. It's a massive DPS and MS boost due to our use of Nightblade. It comes in waves, so for maximum DPS you'll want to time your VLS sprinklers to drop when a new elusive buff is just beginning. I've been testing it this weekend, and it's pretty massive.

https://pastebin.com/MFiUFR1C

How are you fitting grace w/o enlighten? I have all the reservation nodes but it takes me to close to 99% reserved. Very likely i'm missing something simple.

My guess is you're not running precision since you dropped those reservation nodes?
Last edited by yorikatl on Nov 14, 2021, 3:06:26 PM
"
yorikatl wrote:
"
Donkster5 wrote:
Hey all, I've dropped a new PoB. Basically, once you have the Interrogation, you can drop claws of the Hawk (4 passives) in order to take the Dagger node just below and left of the claw wheel. It's a massive DPS and MS boost due to our use of Nightblade. It comes in waves, so for maximum DPS you'll want to time your VLS sprinklers to drop when a new elusive buff is just beginning. I've been testing it this weekend, and it's pretty massive.

How are you fitting grace w/o enlighten? I have all the reservation nodes but it takes me to close to 99% reserved. Very likely i'm missing something simple.

My guess is you're not running precision since you dropped those reservation nodes?

I am running grace/precision/Anger but not a 25% reservation aura for the moment. My survivability is still quite good. Enlighten would allow me to run a 25% reservation like AA or HoI assuming I take the precision mana reservation node. Just no point to take it if I don’t have enlighten yet.

I was running AA earlier and just popping vaal grace on bosses, but I picked up a anger crit multi/grace spell suppression WE for only 2 Ex. Decided to remove AA and was able to switch a couple spell suppression passives into more offense.
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Nov 14, 2021, 6:02:16 PM
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
yorikatl wrote:
"
Donkster5 wrote:

I am running grace/precision/Anger but not a 25% reservation aura for the moment. My survivability is still quite good. Enlighten would allow me to run a 25% reservation like AA or HoI assuming I take the precision mana reservation node. Just no point to take it if I don’t have enlighten yet.

I was running AA earlier and just popping vaal grace on bosses, but I picked up a anger crit multi/grace spell suppression WE for only 2 Ex. Decided to remove AA and was able to switch a couple spell suppression passives into more offense.

thanks - a lvl 3 enlighten probably doesn't get us there does it?
"
yorikatl wrote:
thanks - a lvl 3 enlighten probably doesn't get us there does it?

You need roughly 90+ Mana left unreserved in order keep everything going comfortably, assuming you are using inspiration as your sixth link. Play with it in PoB to see whether a level 3 can get you there. It may take a crafted Mana mod on an item to get you over the threshold... or it just may be impossible. Depends on your gear, attributes, etc.
~Donkster5
Hello Donks , hope all is well for you and you having a great league

How to get aspect of the cat craft ?

I have never used faruls before so im kinda lost

On TM i cant find it crafted with decent stats , i play on console

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
You can find items that drop beast crafted mods. Through things like delve, heist, legion (i think), expedition maps. I believe with harvest, you can use a craft to turn item with the beast mod into a beast token that you can use in the menagerie. Also when you capture Farrul via einhar in a map with bestiary, you will have to face him. There's a chance you get a farrul's fur dropped. Once you face him, you can then go back to the menagerie, and put in the item you want to craft the mod onto. It's a suffix, so you need an open suffix somewhere. Typically people will choose rings, boots, helmet, or gloves.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Nov 15, 2021, 2:24:09 PM

I'm debating my next upgrade between replica fur or going from 430 dps claw to 550-600. They are about the same price right now. Any thoughts on which is the best move?
I found this build a few days ago while searching for an ssfhc build to play casually. Always wanted to try LS since last league.

I am leveling it in ssfhc, in act 10 rn. And have been following the pob trees from lvl25 to lvl75 tree. But now im wondering if I should spec into the ssfhc tree. Or something else. Im not sure which tree to follow. So wanted to drop by and ask.

So far Im loving the build. Great guide. Thank you for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info