3.14.3 Hotfix

My friends cannot play right now because of issues with PoE

I wish they would achieve a stable configuration for everyone and then stop messing with it for over a year.
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round, alllll through the night
64GB RAM
RTX 3080
Game on an separate NVMe drive.

Utterly unplayable unless I go Vulkan fullscreen since patch.

Update:

After deleting the cache files in the path of exile folder in %appdata% + the ones in the local game folder + purging my nvidia shader cache I am now able to play in dx11 windowed fullscreen without any lag and stutters once again.
Last edited by Mencelot on Jul 11, 2021, 6:43:04 AM
We are waiting for the next patch,which hopefully will fix the game and we will be able to play again.

Regards
Well, guess the silver lining is that i've got not choise but to work on my thesis lol
GGG doesn't even bother to reply this thread, at least told us that u r aware of this and are working on it.
"
Mencelot wrote:
64GB RAM
RTX 3080
Game on an separate NVMe drive.

Utterly unplayable unless I go Vulkan fullscreen since patch.

Update:

After deleting the cache files in the path of exile folder in %appdata% + the ones in the local game folder + purging my nvidia shader cache I am now able to play in dx11 windowed fullscreen without any lag and stutters once again.

hi, can you please explain how to do this?
I have no idea what did you do but my FPS on RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, R5 3600 droped from 144fps constant to massive drops to 80FPS and FPS stuttering.

This game is unplayable ! I can't imagine how people are playing with a less powerful system.
We not playing , stuck on the grinding gears of doom and gloom
Literally tried everything. Deleted all caches that a player mentioned here and nothing.Talked with a guy from the support of GGG,used his advices and nothing. Reinstalled the whole game and nothing. I have no options left guys. Really i tried but...

I guess i'll wait for the next update and hoping that the game will be playable again.

Cheers guys

Regards
"
We are waiting for the next patch,which hopefully will fix the game and we will be able to play again.

Regards

3.14.3 Hotfix:

Fixed a bug where Intel Integrated Graphics users could get stuck on a loading screen when launching the client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info