[3.16]✨ Velyna's Hammer CoC ✨ | Spin To Win | Damage + Defence | Easy Playstyle

I am trying to find a good starter build for Scourge league but I don't know how to find a list of all the gems I need and what color slots and how many my gear needs. Where am I missing this information? How do I find it?
I've tried this build as a league start (started from selfcast arc, then swappet to Mjolner HP version). Almost fully geared HP version and got struggled with league mechanic. This build is very squishy in melee, Unwavering Stance moved too far, so u need to gather up stun avoidance to 100% from the tree, so u lose some points, which is bad.
Have no clue if it's worth to build a "God" tier version (LL ES), but HP version is squishy. Zero layers of defence (like dodge, armour, block, or anything else).
I do not recommend it.

My-gear
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Oct 27, 2021, 12:35:14 PM
Forgive me if i'm missing the obvious, but nowhere on the first post does it say what your 6L is?
"
Inaam wrote:
Forgive me if i'm missing the obvious, but nowhere on the first post does it say what your 6L is?

Same here, how do we gain the strength requirement for Mjölner? Where's the gems for Leaguestarter and Midrange?
I haven't played a lot of PoE in the last few leagues, but I came back and I've been trying this build and it's been great to me so far. It feels extremely squishy up to and until the end of phase 2 though. I'm looking forward to switching to phase 3. Thanks.
so im playing this build and ive got about 10ex, trying to move towards the literal god path but im having trouble with resists, is it worth just spending ALOT on the rings and belts to cap resists?
Looks like a cool build, could be my new favourite since coc ice nova isnt that cool anymore.
Could you add a list of usefull items for lvling pls?
quick question, may be a noob one: how in the hell do you sustain blood rage in this build on the life end for the "godlike" version? you have all your life regen and leech going to energy shield so is it purely sustained by cinderswallow? it seems to just melt me otherwise
Is Zealot's Oath still working when Ghost Reaver is allocated?
"
Is Zealot's Oath still working when Ghost Reaver is allocated?

Zealot's Oath converts life regen to energy shield regen so you will still have "energy shield recharge" from life regeneration without halving energy recharge rate.
Last edited by Zenokiranomon on Nov 14, 2021, 9:17:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info