'Legacy' items policy, re:patch 0.10.5

Chris... we ALL love you man.

But legacy items are bad news.

IGN: Narbays
So basically changing items takes work and they would rather have legacy items than work on them, gotcha.
"
Tonnerre wrote:
"
Rexinization wrote:
best way is just to make legacy items "untradable" and unusable in pvp

Ahh WELL ok thats a fair idea. Really the more honest decision they can take about legacy item.

(really good idea to untradabe legacy item).

But since they decide to create somes end-game legacy item (Kaom heart), i don't think they will do anything against.

Ps: i realy would like to say more about this but since im really really ba din english i stop here. excuse my language ..

your English is actually quite good
Please stop whining. You know who you are.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Oct 30, 2013, 8:23:57 PM
"
MasterCard wrote:
Please stop whining. You know who you are.

i guess you read all 22 pages of comments
Here's a little history for your morning coffee.
It was just under a year ago that the first legacy item was introduced to the game.

---

"
Chris wrote:
There are many, many types of changes that we will have to do over the years that will leave items in a state they can't currently spawn in. This is very difficult to avoid, unfortunately.
"
Chris wrote:
Where possible we try to avoid creating "legacy" items. I would not expect there to be many such changes in the future, but they can happen.
Difficult indeed, especially when they're planned due to the format of the 4month leagues.
Last edited by pneuma on Mar 4, 2014, 8:18:48 AM
"
pneuma wrote:
Difficult indeed, especially when they're planned due to the format of the 4month leagues.

They're a feature now, not a bug! Get with the times man!
My vision for a better PoE: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/863780
"
Gobla wrote:
They're a feature now, not a bug! Get with the times man!

Ah, right you are.
So right it hurts, really.
Since there are only a few players left RMTers complained that they need more legacy items so they got more RMT gains.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Since there are only a few players left

lol
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info