Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

eek, last time you were this excited was heist (which I don't mind heist) - but the league and launch were horrible.

fingers crossed you get your ducks in a line for once.
I'm hoping for GGG to wipe the slate clean and turn off all the various past leagues and have a really fresh start with just more monsters and updated bosses. Back to basics with improved performance, updated skills all around and new path to complete the Atlas. simple, basic and without the over burden of so many leagues to include.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Jun 7, 2021, 7:01:21 PM
K
Will there be event leagues to drill up some hype as with some of the other prior leagues?
Ritual 3 incoming!
Should be great!

Can I suggest you keep all of the 3.15 league specific announcements to the Twitch stream, but if there's new core content (drop anywhere uniques, div cards, etc) that you have at least a couple of early teasers too?
Le Toucan Will Return
Queue time.. performance :)
Can't wait to see how you destroy the economy and screw the game for your more casual players again this go round!

Maybe we might even see more streamer burn out and people bailing like we did this league!

After all, you guys know best right?

How did that streamer only queue work out for you? Wasn't it just awesome?

Can't wait to see what other new and exciting nerfs you guys have planned to try to slow the game down even further artificially and make everyone want to quit!

Fun times!
Looking forward to it!!!
I hope "game-wide balance changes" means deleting BV from the game
Cassia supremacy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info