Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

excited for this, hope there are more new contents and less nerfs
For the first time I'm not excited. Maybe it's time to move on :/
Last edited by arthur1744 on Jun 11, 2021, 1:05:21 PM
Vocês pensam em dublar o jogo para nós brasileiros?
With so many ex-league mechanics and end game contents... there needs to be a mechanic that either brings it all together or helps to focus on an end-game of choosing.

Something like the Atlas skill point system but not limited to each region.

Make end-game great again!
Thank you GGG for creating Ultimatum league and curing my addiction to PoE. You destroyed a lot of things in the game (delve, solo farming delirium maps, Harvest, crafting, etc) and you made some fun items/mechanics obsolete or very hard to get (self curse, Headhunter). I cleared the endgame (all 12 uncharted realm points, Sirus A9, etc) and then I just didn’t know what else to do so I stopped. Because, no more goals, it’d be too time consuming to have fun. Basically you destroyed the things I really enjoyed in this game. I was a bit sad at first, but then I got used to it. I turned off my computer and did more things IRL, and it’s great.

So please, do better in 3.15. Nerf more things, don’t buff anything, and don’t add any new/old content. This way I can skip the entire league and feel even happier. Thank you again. :)

EDIT: and please one more thing. Please ban people who call Ultimatum “Ritual 2”. Ritual was one of the best league when Ultimatum one if not the, worst. Stop the blasphemy people, thank you.

Have a nice day everyone.
Last edited by SlimShady63 on Jun 12, 2021, 12:40:47 AM
"
mobilegamer69 wrote:
Please, nerf Burnning Arrow.

Is yours doing too much damage at the moment?
"
SlimShady63 wrote:
Thank you GGG for creating Ultimatum league and curing my addiction to PoE. You destroyed a lot of things in the game (delve, solo farming delirium maps, Harvest, crafting, etc) and you made some fun items/mechanics obsolete or very hard to get (self curse, Headhunter). I cleared the endgame (all 12 uncharted realm points, Sirus A9, etc) and then I just didn’t know what else to do so I stopped. Because, no more goals, it’d be too time consuming to have fun. Basically you destroyed the things I really enjoyed in this game. I was a bit sad at first, but then I got used to it. I turned off my computer and did more things IRL, and it’s great.

So please, do better in 3.15. Nerf more things, don’t buff anything, and don’t add any new/old content. This way I can skip the entire league and feel even happier. Thank you again. :)

EDIT: and please one more thing. Please ban people who call Ultimatum “Ritual 2”. Ritual was one of the best league when Ultimatum one if not the, worst. Stop the blasphemy people, thank you.

It's all in how you look at it. But I enjoy the passive aggressiveness in your post, it was a good read.

If you're finding that this is creating, or is an addiction, the number one question you need to ask yourself is, what am I trading emotionally, to replace it with PoE.

Good luck with re-assessing goals and more importantly, see you next league.
"
SlimShady63 wrote:

Okay! This shit definetly needs reply.
People like YOU destroyed Harvest / Spells. Yes! YOU!

You just claimed that you stomped everything in the game:
"
then I just didn’t know what else to do so I stopped
And now you want the buffs? REALLY? So you will quit the game even quicker? In 1-2 weeks after league start?

People like you want to clear end game with zero effort because they had OP skills, Harvest, delirium maps with shitload of outcome etc etc etc. And people like you are the reason of the nerfs. You're complaining about the goals after you've finished the Atlas but that is a problem. In core you are not supposed to clear the whole Atlas with ease in short period of time.

You deserved nerfs. Enjoy it.
"
"
Seems to need to create a trade union of the POE-players.

It is not trade sim. We don't need AUCTION because SELLERS will get even more advantage over the ppl playing PoE for the GAMEPLAY. So fuck that shit in the ass. I support Chris in that decision not to make trade easy. Even more I'd limit the trades per day (or net worth per day). Keep in mind it is fucking videogame, not the second job.

PS For GGG I planned to spend some money on you: wanted to buy the new doggy and Celestial Hideout. But only at the end of 3.15 because I must be sure it's not nerf league again. Tired of reducing my QoL step by step, summoner's domination (they must be nerfed to the hell or even removed), a lot of garbage unviable builds, nerfing defences on HC (SC players don't care about defences anyway).

Proven WRONG. inspect Chinese server. Its not a theoretical discussion now. We have fact that AH does NOT give any benefits to RMTers and their bots.
Leagues have limited time most ppl playing (including me) 1week top. Right now I dont sell anything because I am not playing just waiting next league. Because many player quiting RMTers buying key items and selling 4X 5X than usual after 2 weeks server launch. Suppose that all items at the AH can any RMTer buy them all? NO they wont have that much currency and any player can access any item with correct price. This wont cause any player quit due to lack of items or abuse item price.
Probably former junk "meta" items worth a few exalt right now. I dont even mention good Watcher Eye price...
Last edited by tkots8080 on Jun 12, 2021, 6:58:27 AM
Speed up the map progress, i hate to look for maps i need! its really boring...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info