Ultimatum Atlas Passive Statistics

Harvest is dumpster tier. Remove the challenge and no one would keep a point spec'd into it except for TFT bots.
"
Ruffleberg wrote:
"
JakkerONAIR wrote:
When you don't have the time/skill to get these things even without harvest GGG shouldn't build the game around you, that's not the philosophy behind a GRINDING GEAR GAME.

All I can say to this is look at GGGs profit.

The only way a game that requires 40h/per week investment can be financially viable is through time saving micro transactions. Any other AAA developer would follow up GGGs current direction with these.

Before you make some reference to racers you should consider that TyTyKiller did 120 Aw5 runs to prepare for 3.14 start.

Who the hell talked about Tyty or racing?
Why are you calling it "Standard Ultimatum League", why make it confusing? It's called Ultimum Softcore, or just Ultimatum. Standard is its own thing, no need to conflate the two.
"We're looking forward to seeing how things change in 3.15.0 and beyond!"

im looking forward to that player playing data, how massively different is now they you handicapped your player base by killing harvest.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
This post appears to misconstrue popular with good. Much more interesting data is how many maps did players run with each of these selected nodes.

If someone picked harvest nodes for Haewark Hamlet and ran 20 maps in the region but they ran 2,000 maps in a different region that tells you a lot about how those nodes were valued. I also often wanted different region mods depending on the tier of maps being run, but the respec was never worth the expense.

I would be interested in a league that subverted the map mechanics. Add the map modifiers to the tree nodes and put the content on the map consumable drops. For example, the map itself would tell you that it had a legion, master, and breach encounter while the zone tree would have monster pack size, quality, and rarity increases tied to the current map prefixes and suffixes list.

"
JakkerONAIR wrote:

The usual argument against any complaint about the insane time investment required to play the game is that racers do everything in 24 hours. Git Gud.
Last edited by Ruffleberg on Jun 3, 2021, 1:11:17 AM
"
Ruffleberg wrote:
"
JakkerONAIR wrote:

The usual argument against any complaint about the insane time investment required to play the game is that racers do everything in 24 hours. Git Gud.

Like "not being casual = being a racer". Makes sense.

I can't hear it anymore. These ppl want the same benefits with less effort like the ppl who no-life this game.

"I can't invest that much time, but wanna do the entire content" is not a new thing, take a look at WoW and how it worked there.
Last edited by JakkerONAIR on Jun 3, 2021, 1:19:09 AM
all the most "popular" Notables more than likely getting nerfed, and the shuffle continues.
Probably should have also presented which region people were running maps. Sure, maybe people were still taking Harvest nodes, but people are definitely not running anywhere near as many Lex Proxima/Haewark Hamlet maps this league.
"
Melaviy wrote:
"
Let us know what has been driving your decisions in this league and what you'd like to see more of going forward.

What's the point? You still don't hear your community. Ask your streamers, because the game is made for them, not for ordinary people.

Yes, this. Better nerf the top picks instead of buffing and make other choises more interesting! Also harvest way to stong nerf it more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info