Ultimatum Atlas Passive Statistics

"
What other patterns are you seeing with this data? What still doesn't feel good enough to you to be worth taking? Let us know what has been driving your decisions in this league and what you'd like to see more of going forward.

One thing that is worth noticing - Zana mods. They determine a lot of Atlas strategies in every league, thats including Breaches and Essences popularity. And I kinda dislike how important it is for actually having fun with certain mechanic - specially with scarabs amount reduction after we lost fractured maps. For example, if I decide to run Essences in next league and won't have Zana mod - well good luck because with 1 guaranteed Essence monolith per map in Haewark, its just 3 times worse than it is now:) Zana Harbingers making Valdo's Rest farming much easier to access without investing a lot into it, etc. I'd like to see more, and ideally all Zana mods in league at some point - that isn't kind of randomness I'm having fun with.

P.S. Also can we have Infused Zana mods at the end of the mods list, please?
"
What other patterns are you seeing with this data? What still doesn't feel good enough to you to be worth taking? Let us know what has been driving your decisions in this league and what you'd like to see more of going forward. We're looking forward to seeing how things change in 3.15.0 and beyond!

Please, please, please don't make 3.15 another nerf patch. Sadge
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
Herp.

In other news, derp.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Echoes of War is pretty good despite being last on the list. In temp league it's hard to justify because your Zana missions might be limited, but in Standard where you might have pent up Zanas (I have 600+ red Zanas still) it's actually pretty fun. +1, +2 Zana map offering watchstones that we were using for Harvest are still somewhat relevant for this. Free juicing of Zana missions where she could be offering you free Delirium encounters quite frequently isn't half bad. 30 Elder/Shaper creations in a Delirius Zana mission has a nice fun factor to it.

In 3.13 I had that the entire time.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Jun 2, 2021, 8:45:09 PM
"
Let us know what has been driving your decisions in this league and what you'd like to see more of going forward.

What's the point? You still don't hear your community. Ask your streamers, because the game is made for them, not for ordinary people.
"
Melaviy wrote:
"
Let us know what has been driving your decisions in this league and what you'd like to see more of going forward.

What's the point? You still don't hear your community. Ask your streamers, because the game is made for them, not for ordinary people.

It's a PR stunt. "Hey, we want your feedback, but we won't actually read any of it".
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
In general, I think this data needs a huge grain of salt. For most regions of the Atlas, my current passives are just the last thing I tried before giving up on that region. For the most played regions, the passives are probably more accurate.

Passives that are currently weak:
-Perandus, all of it. His offers are weaker in general now, and the passives were nerfed, too. And he wasn't that great before. The specialty perandus chests are also super rare to show up, even with 4 watchstones boosting a particular type of perandus chest, it seems to take dozens of maps to even see one.
-Both of the legion regions feel bad now. Legions are still good in general, but I would just run them in a different region with better stuff rather than in the Legion regions.
-Strongbox passives are very underwhelming, and one of them just gives the effect of a fairly common sextant mod.

Crafting feels worse to me now than in any previous state. Some extremely strong items are relatively easy to make while others are virtually impossible and there isn't really any rhyme or reason to which category they fall into. Crafting is just like following a recipe to make an item the correct way, rather than any source of customization. It also just felt like there was way less that I cared to make and not much reason to play this league.

I'd like to see more (or all) Zana mods available. For pretty much everything else in the game, there has been a move toward giving players more control over the content they access (scarabs, master missions, atlas passives, etc.), but Zana mods remain limited.

It would also be nice if Zana mods had a checkbox to show/hide infused mods, or if they were listed separately or last.
please, just remove harvest already, i just want to waste hundreds of exalts crafting my items.
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
So sad that ppl can't understand mechanics in this game or how to use them, but cry about how weak or useless they are now. Harvest got hard nerfed, but it is far away from being trash.
It's more "balanced" compared to all other league mechanics and is not on top over all.

Sure, you can't sell the expensive harvest crafts as a casual and buy insane items with the currency, but that was wrong in the first place.
When you don't have the time/skill to get these things even without harvest GGG shouldn't build the game around you, that's not the philosophy behind a GRINDING GEAR GAME.
Last edited by JakkerONAIR on Jun 2, 2021, 9:08:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info