Zizaran's Class Gauntlet Event Starts on June 12th!

"
freshpro wrote:
when can normall players get free private leagues or other stramers ? or only for zizaran ?

zizaran only
@LilyGrshmn ★
Another nonlife 0.01 % playerbase event, GOOD JOB ...
"
khammul87 wrote:

Everyone is welcome and loads of cool rewards even for participating, the pc etc isn't for "no lifers" its not about first to get there
@Zizaran ingame
"
rossidis wrote:
This is kind of surreal.
I literally complained on reddit about the streamer private events feeling unofficial and all I wanted was the chance to win an official competition t-shirt to frame for my man cave.

Not two days later, an event is released by streamers coinciding with GGG making it official, and what's the prize? A T-SHIRT.

I'd even take the design over the tabula rasa any day.
A chance to compete again and win a shirt, lesss goo

Remember theres a ton of other rewards as well!
@Zizaran ingame
Last edited by Zizaran on May 31, 2021, 7:16:10 PM
"
khammul87 wrote:

It's about reaching a character level, not about hours played. Play more carefully (more boring) a couple of hours each day than all of the streamers who need to be 'exciting' all day and you can go a long way. I see it as a way to level the playing field a bit. I admit they will get the advantage of a lot of gear in their stash though.
"
ManWithHat wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
SerChivalry wrote:
I feel bad for the people who get excited about things like this.

dido, based upon recent ggg behavior it is quite likely they are going to give streamers better RNG, a head start, faster queues, who knows what else but i figure this is as rigged (if not more) then any previous league

A shame really.. back in the day race seasons weren't tainted with corruption and an uneven field

The nerve to insinuate corruption in community organized events because GGG didn't want to burn their ad budget is insane to me. You have absolutely no evidence for any corruption in previous gauntlets.

All you do with this is piss the people off who organize fun events for the community.

Now that it's no longer just a community event it's a totally fair sentiment to express. Since April GGG have put streamer + friends + family priority queue into all of their events (1-for-1).

People want to see if they're going to go back to 'normal' with fair play for everyone or keep up the streamer prio.

You don't get to play victim over this. No one's buying it.
"
pr13st wrote:
"
ChrisH36 wrote:
>Generic Streamer sponsored event

HARD PASS!

Fixed

Pretty much.
Great event, thanks for organizing it Ziz! Everyone that watches twitch can tell that people are always waiting for these and looking forward to competing in them.

Sad that this thread is filled with tin foil hat people. Can't believe that "streamer client" is a serious conspiracy at this point, how incredibly pathetic. It was supposed to be a meme but now there are real people out there that actually believe streamers have better drop rates. To think we have to share a community with such ... hindered people, yikes.
TLDR:

- Joinable for everyone since it's an event this time and not a private league

- Monster modifiers:

20% increased monster damage
30% of phys damage as extra elemental
70% increased AOE
40% more monster life
20% increased move,cast and attack speed

- Player modifiers
-20% all res

I think the worst mods imo here are increased monster life, speed and AOE.

The first one makes most builds kind of zdps in earlier campaign progression and increased AOE + speed will make some bosses and certain monster types unpredictable.

The other mods are fine i guess. Most will help Alira in the beginning to cancel out the minus res and inreased monster damage will force players to do difficult decisions during early progression that may be beneficial in some cases.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 1, 2021, 9:03:20 AM
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
rossidis wrote:
This is kind of surreal.
I literally complained on reddit about the streamer private events feeling unofficial and all I wanted was the chance to win an official competition t-shirt to frame for my man cave.

Not two days later, an event is released by streamers coinciding with GGG making it official, and what's the prize? A T-SHIRT.

I'd even take the design over the tabula rasa any day.
A chance to compete again and win a shirt, lesss goo

Remember theres a ton of other rewards as well!

I know what I'm here for sir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info