New Microtransaction: Stygian Wave of Conviction and Weekend Angels and Demons Sale

so its possible to get blue ignite here but stygian fireball has orange ignite? much consistency lul
Still waiting for other Color Swap Mtx to get their Elemental Reaction Color FIXED but seeing a new Skill get it gives me at least a little hope for the rest.
"
Chima wrote:
... wait... is that a BLUE ignite...?!?!?

Is it honestly not something that GGG can pat themselves on the back for by saying

"we will retroactively adjust the ignite color of other existing transactions to match their themes" ?

*instant* increase in sales for existing owners of both the original mtx (who now have an urge to fill out their themes color to match fav spell) and also *encourage* owners of various colorful sets to also *purchase* and hence *try* more content using ignite builds ?
Still waiting for the celestial one tho
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Finally a Wave of Conviction MTX! It look amazing.

I would love an Arcane Cloak MTX too!
"
Sarno wrote:
The Stygian theme‘s one of my favourites. 😃

I'll second that.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Genjitsu wrote:
"
Chima wrote:
... wait... is that a BLUE ignite...?!?!?

Is it honestly not something that GGG can pat themselves on the back for by saying

"we will retroactively adjust the ignite color of other existing transactions to match their themes" ?

*instant* increase in sales for existing owners of both the original mtx (who now have an urge to fill out their themes color to match fav spell) and also *encourage* owners of various colorful sets to also *purchase* and hence *try* more content using ignite builds ?

This guy GGGs. You're hired!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I like it very much, but due to questionable decisions my wallet remains closed
So this skin for 120 points has blue ignite, but Stygian Fireball for 130 points still has original ignite color. Why?
Good thing you have good bots to delete messages.

My wallet is closed for more than that reason.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info