[3.14] In-Depth 216m Sirus DPS Scion CoC Build Guide (w/ GIFs, Leveling Guide)

I'd tend to agree with OP here. Even specced defensively, this build is far from immortal. It can still die to random one-shots and the like occasionally. What this build excels in is DPS (and by extension, bossing). The purpose of which I made this built was to farm bosses, which I enjoy. If I can farm bosses quickly while trusting my own mechanics to dodge stuff and not die, then that is the road I will take with this build.

If I wanted to be "immortal", I'd have rolled an aurastacker instead.

Granted, depending on the type of content I'm doing, I can still respec my setup to feel more or less tanky.

Personally, I opted for Fortify over Hypothermia in situations where I needed to be tankier and did not need the DPS. For example, Shaper/Elder guardians map die to 1 instance of damage with this build, regardless of whether you have 150m or 300m DPS. This is the version I was using for Shaper/Elder guardians. https://pastebin.com/bbz4T1Ap

If I am doing things like Maven, Feared farming, I will obviously opt for the higher DPS tree, since that will optimize my time at the cost of 10 orb of regrets. https://pastebin.com/idR2hB3V

Even on the higher DPS tree, there are some choices that are more optimal than others in certain cases. In Maven, Maven itself does not have a very high HP pool. You can afford to drop Atziri's promise in favor of Quicksilver to help mechanically in memory games. In Feared, Chayula is super dangerous and having more bosses in play makes the fight harder. Therefore, we drop Quicksilver here in favor of Atziri's Promise.

At the end of the day, you choose the playstyle that suits you. However, if, in a build, you can sacrifice 5% of your defenses for 20% more damage, I will actively encourage people to do so. Eventually, you'll have so much damage that you can afford to do things like dropping Hypothermia for Fortify on your 6L and barely feel the difference.

**As for being nowhere near my PoB numbers, I will swap my build around to match what kind of activity I am doing, as explained above. The amount of mana I spent recently, 3200, is extremely fair and conservative. Arcane cloak itself spends 2368 of my mana (64% of 3700). 2 Vortex casts on top of it will ramp it up to 3200, if we count blood rage and continuous cyclone channeling. You should probably use some common sense before attacking my PoB, which I only included as a reference of how I did things in my tree and which I only use for personal theorycrafting. Had you scrolled down on poe.ninja, you would've noticed it snapshotted my Fortify gem setup, where I'm dropping a crit multi jewel, Heartseeker and Mark the Prey to feel safer in mapping. Another thing to add: poe.ninja does not accurately predict Timeless Jewel results.

I'll drop a couple links since gentleman has decided to make me feel the need to defend my own PoB.

https://streamable.com/ctly17
https://streamable.com/w4lnpn
Last edited by ItsMarcus on Jun 17, 2021, 6:31:03 PM
To be honest, the easiest way to get actual good survivability on this build is to roll pathfinder instead of scion.

Scion is for getting bonkers damage to delete endgame bosses within a single second (technically pathfinder can get to that point too but a lot more investment needed).
Just wanna drop by and express my gratitude for the guide from someone who've never played CoC before.

This is a pretty good league end build for me (better than flicker strike). I can't possibly pull this build off with early league economy for sure.

Started with 30ex (excluding the leftover Cloak of defiance and bottled faith from BL build) or something without the clusters and jewels, but the build just pays for itself for the rest of the upgrade. This build is paper-thin but it fucks so hard it doesn't matter (except maybe trial master who beat my ass 2 times in a row because I'm a noob).

Total cost maybe 50+-10ex not sure, which is enough imo. Anymore would be complete overkill unless I craft my own gears.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Jun 20, 2021, 5:49:35 PM
Hello killiangrausten. could you tell me how to increase the damage? I added things with desecration to pob and gems,but I could only gain 20kk damage(if I invested more than 100ex). Tell me what things\characteristics affect the damage, maybe fix my pob so that I know what I need to buy and see the damage from 30kk. Thanks. My PoB " https://pastebin.com/UJLcbPiB ".Sorry for the bad English,I use a translator.
Last edited by evgeshka1892 on Jul 1, 2021, 2:18:16 PM
"
evgeshka1892 wrote:
Hello killiangrausten. could you tell me how to increase the damage? I added things with desecration to pob and gems,but I could only gain 20kk damage(if I invested more than 100ex). Tell me what things\characteristics affect the damage, maybe fix my pob so that I know what I need to buy and see the damage from 30kk. Thanks. My PoB " https://pastebin.com/UJLcbPiB ".Sorry for the bad English,I use a translator.

Your PoB needs around 3k mana spent recently for the Indigon buff. You also have Elemental Weakness unticked for some reason, despite having level 5 Awakened Hextouch.

With regards to your gear:

You have no source of extra proj, need helm enchant and/or corrupted Cospri's.

You're missing your curse cluster at the moment due to lack of passive points.

Cold damage to spells roll on your Cospri's is pretty low and could be improved.

Your attack speed should ideally be 10-10.1 aps. You're using regular Blood Rage which is a bit awkward, because your attack speed is around 9.7aps, but getting Frenzy charges puts you above 10.1 breakpoint. Getting Anomalous Blood Rage would make your attack speed more consistent, since you have permanent Frenzy charge uptime.

Need more crit multi from jewels.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
evgeshka1892 wrote:

Your PoB needs around 3k mana spent recently for the Indigon buff. You also have Elemental Weakness unticked for some reason, despite having level 5 Awakened Hextouch.

With regards to your gear:

You have no source of extra proj, need helm enchant and/or corrupted Cospri's.

You're missing your curse cluster at the moment due to lack of passive points.

Cold damage to spells roll on your Cospri's is pretty low and could be improved.

Your attack speed should ideally be 10-10.1 aps. You're using regular Blood Rage which is a bit awkward, because your attack speed is around 9.7aps, but getting Frenzy charges puts you above 10.1 breakpoint. Getting Anomalous Blood Rage would make your attack speed more consistent, since you have permanent Frenzy charge uptime.

Need more crit multi from jewels.

Thanks.I still have 200ex in a budget bank,I just wanted to find out where more damage is coming from before investing more currency.And how much does a crit-multi need, at least, to count on 30million+damage?
"
evgeshka1892 wrote:

Thanks.I still have 200ex in a budget bank,I just wanted to find out where more damage is coming from before investing more currency.And how much does a crit-multi need, at least, to count on 30million+damage?

As much crit multi as you can, but there's a lot easier things to improve before you start looking at that.

Get helm enchant first, that's an absolute priority. It's the easiest source of extra proj you can get.

And really, getting more levels will naturally fix a lot of the issues I pointed out. Just getting to level 92 allows you to equip curse cluster and an extra jewel socket.

Properly configuring your PoB (3k mana spent and elemental weakness ticked) and then adding helm enchant, curse cluster & double crit multi jewel already puts you at 25M DPS for first form: https://pastebin.com/TsT90Bm6

Getting anomalous 1/20 Blood Rage gives you 10.10 aps with frenzy charges which is consistent across both mapping and bossing. This improves your DPS to 29M.

This should only cost a small fraction of your 200ex budget to get close to that 30M target.

After that, you can do expensive stuff like stacking more extra proj and crit multi. Get two extra proj Cospri's, you probably want one of the two with accuracy enchant. Not sure how much it costs this late in league, I got mine for 70ex total. Try and get good rolls on cold damage to spells if you can.

Then continue to level up to get more jewel sockets and gradually replace your double crit multi jewels with triple crit multi jewels. I personally ended up with 640% crit multi (83M DPS on the 6L alone).
Anyone get their build to work in 3.15 (standard)? Arcane cloak is terrible to use now. Even when not using it, my mana drains fast on large packs and mana recovery can't keep up.
There is a guy on YouTube who managed to run this in 3.15.

He is using the unique flask which makes skill cost no mana. The problem is...you need to spam that shit.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
would a legacy vinktar help with survivability with instaleech of mana and HP? is there any portion of lightning dmg in the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info