New Microtransaction: Slither Wings and Weekend Celestial Sale

neat and tidy
https://www.pathofexile.com/
I Believe I Can Fly
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
PoE 2020 : 1 microtransaction / week
PoE 2021 (Tencent update): 1 or 2 Microtransaction / day
PoE 2025 : 2 Microtransactions to buy if you want your connexion pass for the day
...became stupid....
$32 for those wings is quite absurd for such low quality
Um, can someone tell me the armor combo the Shadow is wearing in the beginning of the video? Is it an upcoming armor set or something?

Edit: The body armor kinda looks like Cloak of Defiance, but I can't figure out which helmet/hood they're using.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on May 21, 2021, 7:07:44 AM
"
Ravenstrider wrote:
Um, can someone tell me the armor combo the Shadow is wearing in the beginning of the video? Is it an upcoming armor set or something?

Edit: The body armor kinda looks like Cloak of Defiance, but I can't figure out which helmet/hood they're using.

Sometimes it seems they are using armors/helmets that are not actually available for players. But might as well be just something less known.
Rly nice wings. Too bad this new generation of animated wings will make a lot of older ones quite obsolente because I doubt they will add some retrospective animations to all wings that should have some.
they look dope but they could flap different im not a fan, but nice style of art

Keep it up
test
Not a fan of wings due to the lack of physics but these are getting close; mostly idle when standing still and more dynamic when moving. Not bad. You’re getting there.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info