Community Event: Havoc Team Blast

"
starphil7 wrote:

Looking forward to hearing more. :D

Inadequate advertising of streamers, their privileges and races in which the winners are known in advance are a bit annoying.

"
SerChivalry wrote:

+1
Last edited by Melaviy on May 21, 2021, 12:31:50 AM
gogogo!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
"Community" event lol.
Holy shit are people that insane!!!! Extreme race!
Im happy if im in yellow tier on 24 H.
Good luck to all competitors and thanks to all involved in this race!
You guys make Poe shine :D
"
SerChivalry wrote:
More fanboyservice.

Edit; I'll post something serious for once: Even if you convince people to try your game by streamlining the streamer experience they will quickly realize within a few weeks (months if theyre slow) that its pretty clear you guys actually do make sure the RNG is turned up for popular feeds; that they get as much exposure and therefore money as possible; and that the reality of Path of Exile is more of a job than a game at this point. Not the exalt-fest that your advertisement boys are streaming live on Twitch.

This has driven away the majority of your die hard supporters and has honestly destroyed the spirit of the game itself. Its shooting yourself in the foot long term because fewer and fewer of the people with the passion to give you 10,000 dollars for a BETA support pack will give a flying f*** about your game, playing it, or supporting the clowns who do nothing but prove that they are out of touch with everyone except the most toxic, delusional fanboys of twitch.

Keep posting about MTX though. You've released what, one patch for this league?

That Pomeranian Pet is really bringing in the users.

Bring back Alt Art Race Rewards and remove CASH prizes from this game forever.

Thanks SerChivalry, your comment is one of the most honest and realistic analysis regarding the game POE.
I rarely pass by now to see if something has improved for POE, but by now I have resigned myself to its drift, it is now a job for a few.
Don't forget to add streamer queue.

"
SerChivalry wrote:

Truth
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on May 21, 2021, 10:09:18 AM
Thnaks for this awesome "community"event wich lest than 0.1% of the players will enjoy.
It's one thing - private Badger leagues aimed at making new acquaintances and forcing you to try something new. (Instead of playing as a witch for the 100th time)
Races with cash prizes are another matter, where there is no place for fun, where you are naturally forced to work 24 hours a day.

#Bring back Alt Art Race Rewards and remove CASH prizes from this game forever!
What about normal players events ?.... its so sad that poe streamers and GGG only do events for hardcore players...
"
SerChivalry wrote:
More fanboyservice.

Edit; I'll post something serious for once: Even if you convince people to try your game by streamlining the streamer experience they will quickly realize within a few weeks (months if theyre slow) that its pretty clear you guys actually do make sure the RNG is turned up for popular feeds; that they get as much exposure and therefore money as possible; and that the reality of Path of Exile is more of a job than a game at this point. Not the exalt-fest that your advertisement boys are streaming live on Twitch.

This has driven away the majority of your die hard supporters and has honestly destroyed the spirit of the game itself. Its shooting yourself in the foot long term because fewer and fewer of the people with the passion to give you 10,000 dollars for a BETA support pack will give a flying f*** about your game, playing it, or supporting the clowns who do nothing but prove that they are out of touch with everyone except the most toxic, delusional fanboys of twitch.

Keep posting about MTX though. You've released what, one patch for this league?

That Pomeranian Pet is really bringing in the users.

Right! I say that here many times.

- GGG do nothing like old Races, bcs its for FREE. Nonono, they need create MTX for money, not for free Race.
- GGG dont turn back Races, bcs now u can BUY your own league
- i rly fck this events, bcs that take players from near dead league away to private league.
- this just have show up PoM streamers, take viewers to support them, and they show better PoM from unique launcher (with some adv.), how good PoM can be :D Its job for TencentGGG and for Streamers, what pay viewers - streamers supporters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info