New Microtransaction: Pomeranian Dog Pet

"
Xzorn wrote:
"
Adrenicrome wrote:
"
dW2005 wrote:
<< Wraeclast is a dark, brutal continent. Scarred by mysterious catastrophes of the past and inhabited by creatures of nightmare, the very environment challenges exiles who dare explore it. >> ©

That ship has sailed my friend. It didn't even get to go into the sunset either. It sunk before it left the harbor under the weight of mtx.

Make Wraeclast great again.

Yea, come to think of it. I don't think I've seen any nudity added to the game since Atziri.

The Greek/Roman style of Oriath certainly justified it and yet it was totally avoided later in the game's life when you actually got to Oriath. It wasn't required. Just obvious they abandoned the art style.

Still doesn't really justify the move from. Dark, Gothic and creepy to Shiny, Fluffy, full of SFX. (considering ppl voted for Cat-tornado as a community MTX, I guess the game just caters to memes at this point...)
Duuude
I'd kill for a long haired german shepherd pet.
Doge Coin
Every day we stray further from dark fantasy and closer to fortnite.
Xoxo
After a hard day's necromancing, forcing fresh corpses back to a shuffling semblance of vitality, and commanding the very souls of the slain to act as her bloodthirsty slaves, there's no pet more suitable for the mistress of the undead than a fluffy white Pom.

Meanwhile, it's a suitable accessory for the duelist, the scion was probably born with several, the templar's a pervert anyway and we all know about the ranger.

Buit I can't work out the marauder who'd have one of these and I don't even want to think about how the shadow trains his pets.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
you can tell the guy who made this loved doing it :)
that's the best 3d dog i've ever seen in video games.
now make a fluffy fat cat! :)
OMG too cute! This is a potat!
Wisdom is the offspring of suffering and time.
"
dW2005 wrote:
<< Wraeclast is a dark, brutal continent. Scarred by mysterious catastrophes of the past and inhabited by creatures of nightmare, the very environment challenges exiles who dare explore it. >> ©

that ship has sailed apparently...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info