(May) Public Weekend Event #2

First Ranger, place 15 overall. @_o

Had a very hard time with Merveil solo, took 15 minutes I think. Then my PC crashed, which took another ~5 minutes. Did the top guys play in groups?
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
well as always that was tons of fun despite my failing again :(
38 Coldet GGGrocks Templar 16 350747

What is interesting is that there were 120 players that managed level 10+

120 derpusmaximus Derponaut Templar 10 62561
I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on May 12, 2012, 6:30:51 PM
Its also interesting, that ~360 made it into the race ladder, but short before the start 6800 were online o_O
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Prizes have been awarded! They're on hardcore characters on your accounts. Kill them if you'd like them in Default.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I think I died 3 or 4 times, didn't think I was going to make a rank.

I was about 30 seconds or so behind most level / zone announcements until I died the first time though.
Thanks!
Got some nice rolls on my random orbs.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Thanks Chris!

Place 6 Marauder, but thats to be expected if you die 5-6 times...at least I got the Hillock reward :-)
Boom baby!
7 orbs

Including the eluding Divine and Regal orb :D
Cutthroat + HC, Be ready to get heartbroken !
"
Tyranniss wrote:
Ha, another lame wtfpwn event.. If any of you uber players that are speed leveling would be willing to share some of your secretes on how the heck you do it I'd be interested lol

The main thing most fast levelers take advantage of is the way experience gain works. Gaining an optimal amount of experience early in a race typically involves being 2-4 character levels under the area level.

For example, playing in level 8 Ledge at character level 5 means that you will be earning a larger amount of experience per kill than a similar level 5 character would in a level 5-7 area. The level 5 character on Ledge also would have the benefit of being further through Act 1 and will also get higher level drops faster.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info