The Twilight Character Effect cycles between night and day to give your character a starry night or dusky sunrise backdrop wherever they are in Wraeclast. The Twilight Character Effect can also be acquired by combining the Nightfall and Sunrise Character Effects. Check it out below or get yours here.

The Twilight Character Effect shifts between the night and day styles in time with the effects on the Twilight Armour Set. Complete your dazzling look with the Twilight Cloak, Sunrise Weapon Effect and Twilight Footprints.

Thanks so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice!
I don't know if this was a wise idea.

Mystery Box combined MTX have been notoriously high in price because they're two MTX in one. Now you've created a disparity by adding an MTX linked to Mystery boxes that went to the store months ago and you're asking that same combine price when there was no combine.

The question now becomes: "Are you going to do this for Sin/Innocence, Glimmerwood, Frontier, Polaris, Clown, Thaumaturgy and the other boxes which didn't have this combine?"
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on May 18, 2021, 10:41:32 PM
WTB "Cause of instant death description while effortlessly owning everything in sight" MTX
Last edited by Tomboski on May 18, 2021, 10:33:09 PM
For a moment I thought it would make me look like Robert Pattinson
Last edited by Entity on May 18, 2021, 11:24:38 PM
Doubt id buy this one, im starting to get bored with all the celestial themed mtx, im just waiting for some new purple and pink themed ones.
FOURTY TWO DOLLARS for a character effect? What are you outta your miiinds (AJOE).
Looks literally the same as Sunrise effect that is twice as cheap.
Mathils actual cat
"
Xzorn wrote:

Mystery Box combined MTX have been notoriously high in price because they're two MTX in one. Now you've created a disparity by adding an MTX linked to Mystery boxes that went to the store months ago and you're asking that same combine price when there was no combine.

The question now becomes: "Are you going to do this for Sin/Innocence, Glimmerwood, Frontier, Polaris, Clown, Thaumaturgy and the other boxes which didn't have this combine?"

There was a combine, that's how I made my one at the start of the league. It just appeared as an option, so I did it.

I've been using this mtx for about a month now :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on May 19, 2021, 12:25:20 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Xzorn wrote:

There was a combine, that's how I made my one at the start of the league. It just appeared as an option, so I did it.

I've been using this mtx for about a month now :D

That's not really the point. There was not a combine when the Mystery box was added.

The combine was added after the introduction and store sale of the mystery box which is a very different situation given many other boxes have two character effects which do not combine.

It's not in the preview video. It's not in any of the free box bait videos streamers get or Wiki.

This was added later and given how much money was involved. If I bought these. I'd demand combines for every other box I'd bought up to this point so less copies aren't wasted.

In other words, they broke the line and now all bets are off.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on May 19, 2021, 2:06:13 AM
Srsly? 42 dollars for this new MTX which is not supposed to appear after the box gone??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info