(May) Public Weekend Event #1

"
Worldbreaker wrote:
I can't wait for solo races. It is retarded that Elegia carried that other guy. Oh well

Um... What? I was playing solo the whole time. What other guy?
Boom baby!
Tbh, I dont like rushing with a marauder - I feel so limited.
I took burning arrow by accident :( had literally no aoe but still somehow managed to scrape into 4th

what build was Muffin?
@Chris
I was level 17 Marauder - I'm not listed on the Ladder - I had deleted my character 10-15 mins after the beta (moronically) to re-use the name later.

Can you fix this or undelete my char?
Really not looking forward to the HC races after the number of deaths I had. Had terrible pacing end of act 1 but still ended up #2 marauder, here's my gear:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

no amulet ;_;

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAD0i74hDClTMSIY8jFxUX1ivNx0NDPcasVRx9RliVUHJ924kuqHa0PaqU2uO7r9-gzbEgV8-D3XrP7h1n5pCkcPFt-6b39Jso
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on May 12, 2012, 2:45:25 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
IGN @dime
"
I took burning arrow by accident :( had literally no aoe but still somehow managed to scrape into 4th

what build was Muffin?

Fireball -> Fire Trap -> Ice Nova

I ran straight up the tree through cast speed to get Frost Walker before Merveil. Then I focused on getting the nearby life and energy shield passives.

In hindsight, getting Fire Walker would've helped a bit against some of the rare/unique/boss enemies.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Last edited by IMDisappoint on May 12, 2012, 2:48:21 AM
Sorry for the delay with the prizes, that realm crash wasted some time.

Kainzo: yes, it'll be fine.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Prizes have now been awarded! They are on new hardcore characters on your accounts. If you want the items in default, kill them.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
If we didn't win anything then our Char will still be on the event 1 league correct?

Cause I just logged in and my toons still on that league :)

And is there any way to get the char moved to default?
Last edited by Tyranniss on May 12, 2012, 3:07:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info