New Microtransaction: Stygian Puncture Effect

we need so much a fire spark mtx or something other then the spiders as spark pleaseeee <3
How does the melee puncture look?
why put a blue flame bleed effect on puncture but do nothing to change the ignite color on most fire skill mtx?
Release arcane cloak mtx already plox...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I would of bought this if it was released 1-2 leagues ago, when Puncture & Assailum were fine for bossing.
"
Telperion_sr wrote:
Looks sick!
With this blueish bleed effect, it makes me think of having ailment MTX.
I would totally drop cash on a ghostflame ignite effect or something like that.

may i introduce you to Cinderswallow
IGN: MrFannyFister
One day the community will realize that GGG isn't going to change the mtx release schedule for every new issue they have in game. It's been the same for years. THERE ARE ALWAYS ISSUES. You've GOT to be smart enough to know this, right? You've GOT to be smart enough to realize complaining about MTX is useless and irrelevant. One day. Until that day: this is cool looking.
Will this work if you use the Snipe skill from the Assailum helmet and have puncture in it?
Same question, does it work with Snipe granted by Assailum?

Edit: In case anyone is wondering about Snipe/Assailum, I have just got a reply from GGG Support:
"In this case, the Stygian Effect would be applied to the Punctures triggered by Snipe, but not to any visuals specific to the Snipe skill itself."

It does work and only for the Puncture part :)

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Auun on May 18, 2021, 2:29:11 PM
YESSSS This is what I like to see!!!

MORE Microtransactions! Yesssss

We don't need buffs to under utilized skills and abilities.

We don't need quality of life when we have quality MTX like this amazing whatever it is stygian umm Puncture? Is that a skill? Never heard of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info