Hi new to POE

Hi,
Well I ran across this game about 6 months ago, and it looked really good,so I was very happy to get an email about tomorrows open beta.

Anyone know how big the DL is, I usually go over my cap anyways so it's not that big of a deal,just curious?

Will the download be by email or just on the site?

Anyways this is my first post,so here's a big HELLO to y'all.

Icecream cookies are good
I can't remember for sure but i know it was a couple gigs, I'd say no more then 5. The link to the client is here

http://www.pathofexile.com/downloads/PathOfExileInstaller.msi

If that does not work you can also go here

http://www.pathofexile.com/publicweekend/#q3
I think the current download size is 3.94gb
also hello and welcome to you sir!
Just to correct and remind you OP(and anyone else that's new), it's an open weekend stress test and not the real open beta :)
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on May 11, 2012, 12:53:12 AM
okay ty for the info, 6 hours to go yippee
Just got one more question about the server stress test DL(don't want to make a new thread)

Will this be usable for open beta and maybe even the final release, with it just being patched?
"
viper1000 wrote:
Just got one more question about the server stress test DL(don't want to make a new thread)

Will this be usable for open beta and maybe even the final release, with it just being patched?

1 download to rule them all
"
DANG3R0SS wrote:
"
viper1000 wrote:

1 download to rule them all

That's a fancy way of saying 'yes'

Of course future updates will require whatever you downloaded to be patched, but that should be expected
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Okay thats just some awesome sauce.........

tyvm

p.s not one trolly response to my thread,I'm still on the internet right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info