Upcoming Video Memory Utilisation Improvements

"
Our engine team has been working on a better implementation that aggressively uses as much VRAM as it can to store as many assets as will fit.

Instead of using all, couldn't it be a default value exposed in options? This way, the users could tailor to their usage needs? You could block it at a low enough value to keep the game running and let it go to a max amount that could be limited to prevent system instability (outside of the game).
So they are working on it ok cool i should hope so, other then that not sure what i would need this info for.
[Removed by Support]

It's no longer ok to be a certain color

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Thanks GGG!
I am sure the hard work that has been put it will show in the results, as it usually does with anything you guys touch. Looking forward to testing it out and maybe...just maybe...Dying less that Zizaran....Patting a BigDuck...Probably not dressing up like Mathil.... who is Quinn69 again?... *Nugiyen Rules*
Nice Hope can Play again =D
No Ultimatum League Improvements ???
No Trialmaster Spawn Improvments ???

Guys cmon... And then this ?

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE!
Alright boys and girls, get ready to have your GPU on fire too now instead of just your CPU.

Incoming Instead of fixing CPU and calculation issues, we're trying a tweek where it's offset onto your GPU Fix.
Sounds good, but we'll see.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
When you think you've finally fixed it, maybe you should run a couple if t16 burial maps fully juiced with no loot filter.

Then, you'll see part of the problem you're trying to "fix".
Last edited by smit9352 on May 12, 2021, 11:33:00 PM

I upgraded last year from a GTX 660 2GB SC to a GTX 1660 OC 6GB.

I moved a few things to higher but otherwise the difference was 40fps to a solid 60fps at 1080p.

1660 never get's over 60% total usage and VRAM usage is way too low.

Great to hear it. I'm on the low end of graphics (GTX 750ti) and I can't play right now, is less frustrating to not play than to keep dying due to graphic lag (I don't need help dying, I'm already good enough at this).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info