New Microtransaction: Cursor Pack and Void Staff Skin

What the fuck is yolomouse.
Haha, wow.

I mean I still love you guys, you created the best game i have ever had the pleasure of playing ever, and some of the guys here are too quick to forget this (and this is LITERALLY a free game, which still blows my brains out) but can I please spawn at least one trial master this league.
You know GGG, there does exist a concept such as creating stuff (such as nice cursors) and putting them into the client.. FOR FREE
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on May 12, 2021, 10:23:15 AM
"
Aughyssul wrote:
This better not break yolomouse

Edit: It broke yolomouse

Edit 2: Disable "Hover Cursor" under UI settings to fix yolomouse. Thanks Nav_GGG!

basically saved me.....
What a joke :D 10$ for lazy shitty cursor ? Yeah right
I bought the cursors and I love them already. I hope to see more cursors in the future and/or other skins that can improve accessibility.
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
Y'all can stop whining about an MTX that is literally an opt-in and has nothing to do with how you play the fukin FREE game!! How the fuck are they supposed to pay off everything if they don't monetize the game someway??? It's not pay-to-win. Think before you make idiotic comments. Everything in life isn't free!
This should be QOL ingame feature,wehn you could recolor\resize\rebright your cursors,and not that moneygrab shit...

worse devs 2021 indeed.
STUPID BEAST
Forcing people to pay for accessibility is a next level scumbag move. I realize you added a free high-contrast version for everyone, but that's simply not enough. It's not that great and still can't be customized. People flocked to yolomouse because it had more options rather than just a high contrast grey/black/white version of the existing in-game cursor.

News flash: grey/black/white can still be tough to see on a grey/black/white/brown/red game. Why do you think people use bright pink or bright green cursors?

You want to make money off a cursor MTX? Ok fine, charge $10 and allow people to upload their own so long as it conforms to the TOS (nothing lude, trademarked, etc).

Tencent finally forcing their hand? This is something you would see in your typical cash grab mobile game. Put it on the Chinese client if they want it, keep it off the international and give us in-game options for free.

Accessibility and inclusion should never cost extra. If this trend continues you can kiss my future support goodbye.
TBH I think now is the perfect time for them to release a cursor MTX because I'm guessing there wasn't an easy way to do this before... AS they get closer and closer to PoE 2 and as they do upgrading more and more things into the engine we will see new features in the game. Now considering the league the Ulti's can get quite chaotic easy with some builds to get a little lost where the cursor is concerned. (Even though I love and use Yolomouse, many probably have no idea what it is) But still, it is scratching an itch pertaining to the league for some and the whole game for others. Just remember the team that makes the MTX can't make something for something that is not even in the game yet. Now it is in the form of a high contrast cursor option. Again it's now IN the game free QoL... Also if you like the idea AND want to support GGG they had the artists make some special ones you buy a pack of let me tell you the paid ones are not garbage ones you get for free with Yolomouse they probably did take time to make so please stop with the "GGG is so bad this is a money-grab bs" It just makes you look like sheep and full of rage for other reasons just looking for something to complain about... It's so not constructive. Just my 2 cents.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info