[3.18] Reap Trapper & Exsanguinate Trapper / All Mods / All Maps / Good Clear Speed // DISCONTINUED

"
Hey mate , you playing this league?
I really want to know how is it in 3.15?
Thanks for buid btw.

I liked the build, took it to maps lvl 67 with like 5c investment. Kinda a struggle, I didn't have enough in the mana pool to trigger the cwdt effects with the 3.15 changes so I had to drop pride. Will probably pick it up again once I can afford some reduced reservation gear.

Currently playing this build, only just got to maps and assembled some basic budget gear and it's been destroying most bosses so far definitely works well on a budget too, haven't had much time to play or push it further but it's great so far, thankyou for the guide!
Last edited by Vali_ on Aug 3, 2021, 5:56:43 PM
hey
can you check my build plz https://pastebin.com/brnuTV7n
i have only 260k damage
what i need change im level 88
what i needed bought
help plz
sor 4 bad english
"
hey
can you check my build plz https://pastebin.com/brnuTV7n
i have only 260k damage
what i need change im level 88
what i needed bought
help plz
sor 4 bad english

with the configurations checked in PoB you have 4mil damage per Three traps thrown if they were all to go off at once.

You're also missing: Guerilla Tactics, from your cluster above phase acrobatics.

also the build unallocates the starter passives at the beginning of shadow for the int nodes just above, this way you save points by re-pathing, which allows you to grab more nodes from your intuitive leaps.
Hey there, I am looking at the updated POB and confused by something. It shows you have 93 unreserved Mana but VoidSphere and Stone Golem both exceed that cost (void sphere is 182). Am I missing what a mechanic would be that is triggering them? (Referring to the lvl 80 tree)

Last edited by xxtraPickles on Aug 18, 2021, 1:19:29 PM
Hi there, playing a blade trapper at the moment and having fun but i want to try other traps and fell on your post.

I have 6c budget ahahahah what would you suggest if i cant get intuitive leap for the moment ?

thanks !
Cool build, level 81 atm 😊
"
xxtraPickles wrote:
Hey there, I am looking at the updated POB and confused by something. It shows you have 93 unreserved Mana but VoidSphere and Stone Golem both exceed that cost (void sphere is 182). Am I missing what a mechanic would be that is triggering them? (Referring to the lvl 80 tree)

In the level 100 tree it shows that he's taken "Discord Artisan" (Upper) and "Charisma" (Right mid) which reduces reservation cost, you can take that early for CwDT to work
Last edited by Terraknight on Sep 13, 2021, 1:16:58 AM
Hi!

Really like this build so far, i'm still leveling.
I have a question.

Do you find that the stone golem dies alot at very high levels of content?
Is that the reason you have it on CWDT?

I set it up like this instead:

Summon Stone golem
Herald of Purity
Minion Life
Meat Shield

Atleast for now it works great. Never really have to re-summon.
will this build be good in 3.16?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info