Game Mechanics Q&A

So concerning the Elementalist Ascendency Shaper of Flames, and how it says: "Your Hits always Ignite."

Why is this "Always" affected by the Enemies Avoid Ailments map mod? Shouldn't the Always overwrite that?
Incase you didn't know, the definition of Always is: At All Times; on All Occasions.

Last edited by Fluffles_ on May 8, 2021, 3:49:04 AM
why you decided to maven be able to make a copy of shaper when you invite her to the fight but on elder fight she does not ? and why the copy exist during death bolt phase ?
What's happening with the mine detonation sequence getting cut short with Tremor Rod Mines can be Detonated an additional times interaction. Is this working as intented and if so is there a way to overcome it?
Why monsters physical damage to player is so high? For example, my character with all flasks and buffs has about 86% phys reduction (188k Effective hit pool on PoB), blind, some block chance, Fortify, Berserk, Molten Shell and a quartz flask. The buffs are on most of the time. Yes, I play a Berserker so +10% more taken. But with all buffs it takes 2 lucky mob criticals to kill me in T14+, Harvest, high lvl Heists. Guess if I'd Delve it'd be the same.
Only 2 damage sources in the game IMO that are comparable: Atziri and Esh, both buffed by Maven. And IMO that's a bit tough. At least for those 2 I know that it's going to be tough and slap a Ruby or a Topaz Flask.
So as I see it one has to wear Viridi's Veil to overcome the criticals and it feels clunky on a melee build, not to mention loosing some stats on a ring.

And another thing I really would like to see a post-mortem quick tip on who and what damage dealt prior death in last second.
Last edited by rainbowsin on May 8, 2021, 7:54:09 AM
Are there any plans of updating the dialog boxes when talking to the "older" NPC's (Zana, Navali, Helena, NPC's from the different acts etc.) to the new once that were introduced in heist league?

Edit: realized my question was more about game design. i've got another one though.
Regarding to spells, for a quite a few builds it's still more attractive to use a bow rather than a staff. Do you think the specification of some modifiers on quivers was enough to make bows less attractive or would you like to see more changes to bow setup?
Last edited by Chigeru on May 8, 2021, 6:37:45 AM
How about FINALI fixing heist member's? Some of them still bugged. (mostly Vindery and Husk).
And i would really like to see Delv buff, now it's just usless.
I have many questions about the "Crest of Desire" helmet when it comes to the "socketed gems deal double damage."

Specifically, does it alter the damage *2.0 , or does it apply a "double damage" modifier? As such, is it limited to only hits from skills, or can it be applied to damage over time stuff? (If you put a righteous fire in it, for example.)

Speaking of "deals double damage modifiers" I am also curious about the gladiator's ascendancy that grants double damage to counterattacks. Does it multiply the damage by *2.0, or grant a double damage modifier? In this case, how does it affect ailments like bleed and poison?
What about Ballistae and the damage with weapons penetrate x% of elemental resistance?
Does it work for hits with ballistas?
If you guys could change the conditions for the ritual bases challenge last league, why cant you change conditional #4 for the trialmaster challenge.
Do different ilvls unique belts have different chances to ancient orb a headhunter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info