[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

I know you have put the levelling tree in POB, but how do you suggest we go through the levelling gem wise and gear wise ? I'm usually a softcore player and this is my first time playing hardcore, so I don't even have any currency, is there any way you could help with what gems I should use during levelling ? Thank you
"
LeaveTheEU wrote:
I know you have put the levelling tree in POB, but how do you suggest we go through the levelling gem wise and gear wise ? I'm usually a softcore player and this is my first time playing hardcore, so I don't even have any currency, is there any way you could help with what gems I should use during levelling ? Thank you

Ok got it mate!
I'll try to update my PoB ASAP and incorporate step by step items and progression.
This will take time, but I'll try my best!
Much appreciated mate :)
I like that Build so far. Tanky and OK Damage, till now.

Anyone able to tell me why Guardian of Hydra kicks my butt with ease?
I mean, really with ease, in a matter of seconds.
https://pastebin.com/BL9cE7S3

Thanks
"
LeaveTheEU wrote:
Much appreciated mate :)

Hi Mister,

I had updated the PoB based on your request!

Have Fun and Many Thanks for your suggestion to improve the content.
In what order would you pick your Ascendency talents?
And how soon should I go low life/petrified blood?

thanks for the cool build, rerolling as we speak!
"
peterpanik90 wrote:
I like that Build so far. Tanky and OK Damage, till now.

Anyone able to tell me why Guardian of Hydra kicks my butt with ease?
I mean, really with ease, in a matter of seconds.
https://pastebin.com/BL9cE7S3

Thanks

There are few reasons why you should die based on your build.

1) You had an elemental curse in you. As the white balls hit hard and can one 1-shot you if you had less than 50% resistance.
2) You can be desync. Even though you dodge the moving white balls you are still hit as the server sees that you are in the place where the white ball travel.

Hydra should be easy, especially with your gears now.
"
AlviSVPP wrote:
In what order would you pick your Ascendency talents?
And how soon should I go low life/petrified blood?

thanks for the cool build, rerolling as we speak!

It's in the PoB.. yehey! :)
Last edited by Ecion9022 on May 15, 2021, 6:58:59 PM
two things I have noticed about the build thus far.

1. Leveling with it is an absolute dream until you hit bosses like Piety and Shavrone (act 6). I get destroyed by them and need to corpse hop to get them dead. I am not in "perfect" gear (using the normal leveling uniques: Tabula, Goldrim, Meganords, perandus signets, etc)

2. The Watchers Eye you have listed has 2 passives requiring precision, which we cannot take due to our keystone and double damage because of pride seems redundant because we get double damage from Intimidating Cry and to my knowledge, it does not stack.

Other than that, I am looking forward to getting to maps and using this as a bosser build.
"
ForTheWhyn wrote:
two things I have noticed about the build thus far.

1. Leveling with it is an absolute dream until you hit bosses like Piety and Shavrone (act 6). I get destroyed by them and need to corpse hop to get them dead. I am not in "perfect" gear (using the normal leveling uniques: Tabula, Goldrim, Meganords, perandus signets, etc)

2. The Watchers Eye you have listed has 2 passives requiring precision, which we cannot take due to our keystone and double damage because of pride seems redundant because we get double damage from Intimidating Cry and to my knowledge, it does not stack.

Other than that, I am looking forward to getting to maps and using this as a bosser build.

Oh for #1, you just need to update your resist. If you are fighting with boss of a certain element, you must have the resist >50%.

For #2, you can remove the precision in watcher's eye. I haven't remove it but it was part of my future plan if I can find a way to reserve it to HP (since the slot is limited/full) for additional damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info