[3.14] Wild Strike Trinity Berserker [40+mil dps]

i decided to invest in your build because i still haven't tried trinity before
but i simply abhor abyssus and sure enough after red maps it gets very stressful if you don't have the APS of your gear

so i fiddled a bit with your pob to make it tankier losing around 15% of the damage and i am managing to do ultimatums on tier15 (a bit streful though)

https://pastebin.com/FxN6Fvzv

the idea is comboing viridi's veil with a magic ring on the left slot and using secrets of suffering to sap and brittle mobs
thus, since now the crit doesnt give more damage, i replaced your belt with one of the maven's drops - arn's anguish - to have 15% chance of triple damage

now the build is the "triple triple": trinity + triple eff from rage + triple damage :D

i still am getting the right jewels but here is my gear

Spoiler
the double leech rate on the armor makes a nice boost on survival

also since my version doesnt have the abyssus con, i can free some points in the armour area, and i will probably invest in a megalomaniac or a small cluster with enduring composure
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on May 11, 2021, 9:59:51 AM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
i decided to invest in your build because i still haven't tried trinity before
but i simply abhor abyssus and sure enough after red maps it gets very stressful if you don't have the APS of your gear

so i fiddled a bit with your pob to make it tankier losing around 15% of the damage and i am managing to do ultimatums on tier15 (a bit streful though)

https://pastebin.com/FxN6Fvzv

the idea is comboing viridi's veil with a magic ring on the left slot and using secrets of suffering to sap and brittle mobs
thus, since now the crit doesnt give more damage, i replaced your belt with one of the maven's drops - arn's anguish - to have 15% chance of triple damage

now the build is the "triple triple": trinity + triple eff from rage + triple damage :D

i still am getting the right jewels but here is my gear

Spoiler
the double leech rate on the armor makes a nice boost on survival

also since my version doesnt have the abyssus con, i can free some points in the armour area, and i will probably invest in a megalomaniac or a small cluster with enduring composure

well i did think about not using abyssus, but its simply too good for a melee build :) im trying to figure out a way to get tankier and going more towards duelist area for some hp and agility.

i did use arn's anguish for a while, but endurance charges + enduring cry are best source of adding defensive layer cos it gives flat 5% damage reduction per charge.

atm im trying to drop petrified blood and add aspect of the crab, reaching about 7k hp and 40mil dps :) will be adding trees when i finalise
can you show a video with a bit of gameplay please the previous one is removed?
Wild Strike:

Can no longer choose the same element to attack with twice in a row.

Is this a buff? Does that mean Elemental Equilibrium is usable?
Hi, I started this build and it looks fun and all, but let me note couple of things I've noticed:

- You don't mention leveling here, neither on Passive Tree, Gear or Skill Gems.
- The Prices aren't accurate but let assume that large clusters only would cost me 1ex each. Transcendent Flesh costs 2.7ex for cheapest and ideally 3ex for decent so that alone is 5ex in a "Ichimonji budget" build without mentioning the relevant gear. (about twice as much in cost)
- I've noticed the build scales a lot of cold damage and the leech benefits from it a lot as well, but you choose not to put Combat Focus which is like only 3 more passives In tree(2 Next to Divine Judgement and 1 right before Constitution) Which is not a lot for a build that'll be level 93 (on PoB)
And you'll always get the benefits of the stronger element you chose to scale here.

Thanks in advance, meto.
3.16 update?
We need a 3.20 update on this. With melee splash in the tree now and strike additional target, this seems like it could be crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info