Eyefinity / Surround UI centering support

Still no reply from the devs, well.. bumping for one last glance of hope.
Last edited by SaraFabel on Jul 9, 2014, 12:33:32 PM
Being new to the 7680x1440 Club, I'm bumping this thread too. On a triple 27" setup, it is sometimes fairly difficult to keep track of your Mana and Health globes due to their extreme positions. An optional centered UI would be helping a great deal.

On an unrelated note, grats to GGG for letting their game scale so easily out of the box on extreme resolutions. This is by far not the standard; bigger game companies fail miserably in this area. Well done!
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
+1 for centered UI on multimonitor resolutions!
center Ui eyefinity, yes plz
please please please let us fix the UI on multimonitor setups.

It really isnt that hard to anchor elements to the center instead of the sides...
+1
do something.................

its been awhile..............................................................i've never used it cause of POE ....got my firefox open on the right....media player on the left.....2xgpu's and i play in windows mode, what a waste.....i wanted the best poe experience i could get i mean this is why we play ON PC's???? the limitations this game sets on hardware is truly sad

conspiracy theory:they waiting for someone to buy the license to port it to console?

i feel like buying a console controller sometimes
Bump this: +1 for UI Fix.

Additionally, I'll put my money where my mouth is, and donate another $50 to the cause to get this fixed.
Last edited by DoCZero on Nov 9, 2014, 10:19:42 PM
Bumping this thread. Looking through this thread its kinda sad that for all this time nothing has been done about this. Hopefully Devs will implement a fix for Awakening?
"Don't Tread on Me"
Need this!
C'mon GGG, we've been waiting for a centered UI for so long. Please help us out here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info