Eyefinity / Surround UI centering support

Just wondering if the UI will ever be centered for three screens. Looks amd runs great on my eyefinity setup but would be in heaven if the UI was centered.
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2017, 7:48:04 PM
Sorry to hijack your thread, but i have a question regarding your setup.

Can you cast/attack all the way across 1.5 screens? Because you should be able to see far more than we do, right?
you cant target or perform an action on anything outside the viewport of your center monitor, all you can see on the sides is geometry.
I am currently a Nvidia Surround user and though I appreciate the game thus far, I too would like this game properly support Multi-Monitor resolutions. I recently created a Detailed Report at WSGF.org to illustrate what the game supports.

The streched HUD makes it bare none extremely difficult to pay attention to your health and mana orbs, which can lead to catastrophic game play problems for Multi-Monitor users. I hope see that you will add support this and achieve a gold award from WSGF for Multi-Monitor users.

Thanks in advance.
Yeah, this great game deserves proper multiscreen support, developers must center the HUD, it can't be that difficult. In the attached picture you can see how far are life and mana orbs from the center of the screen.

Please, any developer would be so kind to make a comment about this? Thanks

Last edited by LordJuanlo on May 12, 2012, 7:35:16 AM
+1
This simple change would make a great many dual & triple display owners happy.
Make Elite IV:Dangerous happen!
Pledge your backing at KICKSTARTER!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461411552/elite-dangerous
I don't understand people that play such games with more than one monitor. I don't like the normal 16:9 screen, because it feels wrong when you can see more to the left and right. Actually I prefer to play PoE in window mode with nearly the same high and width. Maybe the solution to the multi-monitor problem is to just use one monitor?!
"
Izibaar wrote:
I don't understand people that play such games with more than one monitor. I don't like the normal 16:9 screen, because it feels wrong when you can see more to the left and right. Actually I prefer to play PoE in window mode with nearly the same high and width. Maybe the solution to the multi-monitor problem is to just use one monitor?!

Or maybe the solution for you is to accept that different people have different preferences, and a game catering to only one of those preferences is unnecessarily limiting?
I use to be an eyefinity user, I'll go back someday, but the support to get the UI to behave when using multi displays is nice since it looks like the perspective is already behaving which is a bonus.
I support this, as a Nvida surround user this would put it over the top of other games in the genre.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info