[3.14] Zizaran's Poison Bladefall / Blade Blast Assassin

"
idmfan wrote:
Can he be a good ultimatum farmer?

Did this as my starter and it's tougher to survive longer ultimatums in T13-16. Survivability in T14-16 is generally quite low.

"
6lux6 wrote:
Hey sir, how do you achieve your "tankines"

Wondering this myself. Either you swap the off-hand for a shield and spec some defense, or you play lower tier maps (T9-12).
"
Layuth wrote:
"
poellingo wrote:
How do you get ailment immunity with carcass?
20% from tree
25% head
25% gloves

rest from?

Clusters (30% from Elegant Form)

Thanks, just read the pob and it was there...

Without 100% elemental ailment avoidance, is it worth it to go perfect agony on the tree for more ST? I can give up two life nodes for it, if it makes bossing easier.
I kept feeling like i did very poor damage while leveling, i was adjusting gear after doing Kitava and i noticed that i not only had my Bladefall at level 1, but accidentally also blade blast ..
On poeninja, all BB/BF assassins have 3/3/3 endu/frenzy/power charges. How do they get it?
Your guides are my favorite - so well explained and easy to follow - thanks for all the hard work, it's much appreciated!
Hey I am at level 12 maps and the build is great, but I have a question.
what about chance to poison?
I am now at 180% so I am thinking about exchanging the poison support gem or removing fatal toxins and serpentine spellslinger. I am still quite a bit away from getting a cluster jewel, so I wonder what is the right move.
I think a despair and +8% life rings are my next goal.
Why should Clarity not be linked to the other gems?
"
Why should Clarity not be linked to the other gems?

I think its because you can use despair instead of clarity until you drop the mana flask. Apparently, despair helps with bosses, but to me it seems not necessary until the late game.
Last edited by kann_ on May 24, 2021, 8:45:18 AM
this is EXACTLY what I have been looking for! fantastic write up!!
im a little confused though im following this step by step and in act 1 it says to get the frostblink gem, but there is not one for sale at the vendor. also says to link some of the gems but i dont have gear with the right color gem slots, i assume its luck based drops but im a little confused. im brand new and dont know anything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info